Šta se sluša ?

den!s

Obavezno poslušati

Concha Buika featuring Chucho Valdes - El Ultimo Trago (The Last Drink)2009

post-16537-042575700 1287586128_thumb.jp

Having featured her songs in several of his film soundtracks, Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar dreamed up the idea of a tribute concert to celebrate the 90th birthday of legendary singer Chavela Vargas. The concert took place in Havana in April 2009 performed by another of Almodóvar's favourites, Mallorcan flamenco singer Concha Buika with Cuban piano maestro Chucho Valdés. The live show was an absolute triumph and was immediately followed by a recording session resulting in El Ultimo Trago. Buika and Valdés pay homage to Chavela Vargas by pouring genuine emotion into their interpretations of her Mexican rancheras and boleros, tinged with flamenco, jazz and rumba. :listen:klanjanje:klanjanje

3605225b9da07f3d721c2110.L.jpg

Eddie Daniels - First Prize

Na omotu je Eddie saksofonista, inace vise poznat kao Eddie klarinetista, barem tako kaze internet. Odlican album!

Imam pitanje za poznavaoce - koje biste jazz klarinetiste preporucili? Sa radom Benny Goodman-a sam upoznat, volim ga. Sta jos da potrazim, da budem precizniji, da ne bude striktno dixieland i da ne bude free jazz kao sto preslusah neke novije muzicare na klarinetu? Nesto u bop ili post bop fazonu me zanima, neka preporuka :huh: .

Froggy,

nije ti valjda to tmurno....ti si kao moja zena, kada pustim JD ona kaze da joj ne treba tmurna muzika u tmurnom danu...ja tu ne vidim nista tmurno i depresivno...

ni ja, brate mrmote, ali on živi u ravnici...bio sam tamo sinoć i vidi me sada

KDHvinyl.jpg

the kill devil hills - man, you should explode, bang records 2009.