Dobrodošli u Sony fan club!

cceda

OÄu i ja u klub, kad mogu fonovi da se prijavim, imam Sony, crni, piÅ¡e Xperia pozadi i zadnja maska mu je konveksna (ili konkavna, 'bem li ga, uvek obrćem ta dva termina), taÄan model nzm, nit me interesuje. Ubav je i radi, to je dovoljno. Nažalost, ne umem da sluÅ¡am muziku u pokretu, sem 3 pesme (sms, ringtone i alarm) nemam druge 'zike na fonu.  :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Sony cdp 911 near ES al osjetno jeftiniji i tada i sada, 92-93 godiÅ¡te red book golden age, fixed line out, varijable line out, headphone out, optical out. Player je beton a tako zvuÄi i ladica kada se otvara, graÄ‘en ko tenk a radi ko nov. Volim ove stare ureÄ‘aje pružaju komfor kojeg viÅ¡e nema tada se na sve pazilo, costume file znate ono namjestite pjesme sa diska koje hoćete da sluÅ¡ate kojim rasporedom i kojom jaÄinom želite i tako može zapamtiti Äini mi se oko 200 diskova, motorizovani line out-headphone out, mogu se i ukucati nazivi diskova I sl . ZvuÄno toliko dobar tako da uporednog-sluÅ¡nog testa nije ni bilo, technics sl-pg 580a (koji radi i Äita sve živo ali avaj zvuÄno je kanta) je odmah otiÅ¡ao u sobu gdje audio ureÄ‘aji odu da umru (mislim da većina nas ima takvu jednu sobu). Dobio sam ga za 35 eura u mint stanju Å¡to bi rekli gotovo savrÅ¡eno oÄuvan.

U druÅ¡tvu sa sony ta-f 445r može i bolje al su isto godiÅ¡te

IznenaÄ‘enje je da ovi uraÄ‘aji rade onako kako i treba, ipak imaju preko 20godina I nisu nikad popravljani. Ipak namjeravam jedan refresh pojaÄala ili barem zamjenu kondenzatora

I sada ga imam mislim da još radi:

sonyvintage.com-WM-FX211-Catalog.jpg

A pored njega imam joÅ¡ jedan model koji mi je ujak kupio u Francuskoj pre nekih 30 godina, oÄuvan je koliko-toliko, ali ne radi...Evo ga Sony WM-6:

http://s223.photobucket.com/user/HakerFaker/media/DSC_0017_zpsd0993345.jpg.html

http://s223.photobucket.com/user/HakerFaker/media/DSC_0019_zps99b0098d.jpg.html

Ujak mi kupio kada sam bio srednjoÅ¡kolac, 1991/92 godine, na njega je bila garancija 7 godina, LBT-V82 + CDP-M19, preživeo je nekoliko strujnih udara za vreme jakih oluja u zadnjih 20 godina, tjuner, pojaÄalo i CD rade(njega sam pre 3 meseca oÄistio, glavu lasera), kasetofon i gramafon ne, trebalo bi servisirati, ali nemam ni love ni volje za to poÅ¡to nadam se, uskoro odoh u UK da radim:

http://s223.photobucket.com/user/HakerFaker/media/DSC_0050_zpsb94153b2.jpg.html

SONY DEMONSTRATES PASS LABORATORIES’ 40th ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE VFET AMPLIFIER by Communications 01/07/2014, in Home Theater

High Power Class A Mono Design Incorporates Sony VFET Output Stage

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2014  â€“ At a special press briefing held during the 2014 International CES, Sony Electronics joined with Pass Laboratories to demonstrate a unique high powered (250 watts output into 4 ohms) Class A amplifier which incorporates hand-selected Sony Vertical Field Effect Transistor (VFET) output devices.

This special model was developed specifically to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of VFET technology, which was utilized by Sony and a handful of other companies in a limited series of amplifiers in the late 1970s.

According to Nelson Pass, founder and president of Pass Laboratories, “These historic amplifiers are now prized for their exceptional sound, which is a credit to their extraordinary linearity of their VFET devices. As a result, they established a benchmark for the next generation of solid state amplifiers which followed, that have become the reference standard in high quality music reproduction todayâ€.

“Triode-like†Sound Quality

Sony’s VFET devices, also known as Static Induction Transistors (SIT), were smaller, less costly and much more efficient than conventional vacuum tube designs and were widely acknowledged for their “Triode-like†sound quality. Additionally, these transistors serve as extremely fast switching devices, which enabled Sony to introduce the first high-powered Class D audio amplifier in 1976.

This exclusive Pass Laboratories commemorative amplifier employs complementary matched pairs (2SK82 and 2SJ28) of Sony VFETs, which were in storage for nearly 40 years. The mono block amp operates in Class A mode, with a balanced circuit from input to output and no feedback required. The amplifier also includes a highly regulated stable power supply, which enables it to achieve 250 watts peak power into a 4 ohm load, with relatively low distortion (less than 2%).

In developing this product, Pass Laboratories utilized Sony’s highly acclaimed AR-1 reference loudspeaker, which proved to be an ideal match for the amplifier’s overall performance.

To celebrate this remarkable achievement, Sony Electronics will join with Pass Laboratories following CES in sponsoring a select number of demonstrations of this amplifier at Sony and Pass authorized dealers located throughout the U.S.

post-15969-0-89837100-1424487237_thumb.j

SONY DEMONSTRATES PASS LABORATORIES’ 40th ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE VFET AMPLIFIER by Communications 01/07/2014, in Home Theater

High Power Class A Mono Design Incorporates Sony VFET Output Stage

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 7, 2014  â€“ At a special press briefing held during the 2014 International CES, Sony Electronics joined with Pass Laboratories to demonstrate a unique high powered (250 watts output into 4 ohms) Class A amplifier which incorporates hand-selected Sony Vertical Field Effect Transistor (VFET) output devices.

This special model was developed specifically to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of VFET technology, which was utilized by Sony and a handful of other companies in a limited series of amplifiers in the late 1970s.

According to Nelson Pass, founder and president of Pass Laboratories, “These historic amplifiers are now prized for their exceptional sound, which is a credit to their extraordinary linearity of their VFET devices. As a result, they established a benchmark for the next generation of solid state amplifiers which followed, that have become the reference standard in high quality music reproduction todayâ€.

“Triode-like†Sound Quality

Sony’s VFET devices, also known as Static Induction Transistors (SIT), were smaller, less costly and much more efficient than conventional vacuum tube designs and were widely acknowledged for their “Triode-like†sound quality. Additionally, these transistors serve as extremely fast switching devices, which enabled Sony to introduce the first high-powered Class D audio amplifier in 1976.

This exclusive Pass Laboratories commemorative amplifier employs complementary matched pairs (2SK82 and 2SJ28) of Sony VFETs, which were in storage for nearly 40 years. The mono block amp operates in Class A mode, with a balanced circuit from input to output and no feedback required. The amplifier also includes a highly regulated stable power supply, which enables it to achieve 250 watts peak power into a 4 ohm load, with relatively low distortion (less than 2%).

In developing this product, Pass Laboratories utilized Sony’s highly acclaimed AR-1 reference loudspeaker, which proved to be an ideal match for the amplifier’s overall performance.

To celebrate this remarkable achievement, Sony Electronics will join with Pass Laboratories following CES in sponsoring a select number of demonstrations of this amplifier at Sony and Pass authorized dealers located throughout the U.S.

attachicon.gifsony_vfet.jpg

obrni okreni dodjosmo i do mr.pass-a