HEROES

Roger

"Heroes" : Save the cheerleader, save the World! "

je nova NBC TV serija o tzv "indigo deci" (pogledaj google) koji sirom sveta odrastaju sa latentnim nadprirodnim mocima koje im se iznenada javljaju i okupljaju u cudesan splet situacija koje se fokusiraju u otklanjanju potencijalne nuklearne opasnosti koja preti da unisti New York a mozda i svet.

Nadprirodne moci "heroja" se ogledaju u inspiracijama iz filmova Highlander, Star Wars, Nikita i td, a sve je praceno izvrsnom rezijom i odlicnom muzikom ( duet onih zenskih Lisa and co. koje su radile sa Princom)

Ova serija je trenutno jedna od najpopularnijih u SAD i ako imate prilike da je pogledate na DVD obavezno to ucinite !

Ja sam je gledao sa titlom, sto znaci da je u pripremi,...

heroes.jpg

vidi na IMDB : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/

They thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities.

preoprucujem !

:)

Serija je stara vec godinu dana, tako da nije nova.

Sinopsis: Likovi iz raznih krajeva sveta dolaze a gde drugo nego u USA i spasavaju svet od njasra. Dakle, Ameri nas sve spasavaju... opet.

Preporucujem svim tinejdzerima da pogledaju ako mogu. Nesto nalik na Fantastic 4 i X-Men.

Upravo sam pogledao zadnje epizode Heroes i stvarno vezuju paznju !

Evo i sa wikipedie:

Heroes is an American science fiction serial drama television series created by Tim Kring. It premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006.[1] The show tells the story of several people who "thought they were like everyone else... until they realized they have incredible abilities." These people soon realize they have a role in preventing catastrophe and saving humanity. The series emulates the style of American comic books in aesthetic as well as storytelling (i.e. short, multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing arc). Kring said "we have talked about where the show goes up to five seasons."[2]

The first season attracted an average of 14.3 million viewers in the United States and receiving the highest rating for any NBC drama premiere in five years.[3] The first season's run consisted of 23 episodes; 24 episodes were ordered for the second season.[4] The second season of Heroes premiered on September 24, 2007,[5] but only 11 of 24 episodes have been broadcast,[6] due to the writers strike.[7][8] The dispute also led to the postponement of a six episode spin-off, Heroes: Origins,[9] which was originally expected to air in April and May of 2008.[10][11] Tim Kring stated in an interview with The Post Show on G4, that Season 2 was actually supposed to encompass 3 volumes; Volume 2 (11 episodes), Volume 3 (7 episodes) and Volume 4 (6 episodes). This plan changed due to the Writer's Strike

250px-Heroes_logo.png

Archived