Vicevi

ninja

Customer: “Hi, my son says that I have Spartans on my laptop and I should bring it to you guys.”

Tech Support: “…Ma’am? Spartans?”

Customer: “Yes, I called my son at school and told him that screens keep popping up all the time, and he said that I have Spartans.”

Tech Support: “Oh! You mean Trojans! That’s a possibility; let me run this analyzer on your laptop real quick and we’ll see what’s going on.”

Customer: “Young man, my son is in college and he says it has Spartans. You just stand here in a little uniform and make minimum wage. I think my son knows what he is talking about.”

Tech Support: “You’re right ma’am. I was hoping to run a diagnostic and find out that it wasn’t Spartans, but just by looking at the login screen, I can tell that you probably have about 300 of the little guys running around.”

Customer: “300?! Is that bad?”

Tech Support: “It’s horrible. They cram themselves into a bottleneck and kill wave after wave of data, until there is a wall of dead programs blocking any more traffic through your computer.”

Customer: “Oh, that just figures. I’m going to go buy a new computer.”

Tech Support: “Ok, ma’am, I think that would be best.”

Ide zeka kroz sumu i naleti na dva vuka homoseksualca dok su upraznjavali sex.

Kaze ovaj prvi (dominantni):

Jbt eno zeke, video nas je, znas kakav je sada ce cela suma znati za nas, hajde da ga uhvatimo!

Pojurise oni tako zeku kroz sumu,a zek bes i tako bezeci naidje na jedan potok,

nemajuci gde da se sakrije skoci u njega, zaroni i sakri se!

Vuk (ovaj dominantniji) videvsi gde se zeka sakrio, zavrne nogavice, zagazi u potok, zavrne rukave

i poce da napipava ne bi li nasao zeku!

Kad jednom napipa nesto mekano!

Misleci da je zeka izvuce iz vode, kad ono nije zeka vec zaba!

Tek ce zaba:

-Pusti me bre pedercino!