Gramofon za početnike

glitteranddust

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Parton said:

pišete čoveku kao da živimo u engleskoj...ta vrsta robe je kod nas retka, a i nema je po tim cenama...ako krene sa naručivanjem i carinama to je već igranka sa konačnom cifrom...kod nas je parametar kupujem prodajem, ako nema tamo verovatno nema nigde...

Tako nekako, ja sam u Bosni, na novo imam povraat pdv kada bih kupovao negdje HR ili SR, ali isto tako mogu iz Njemacke dosta toga povuci, polovno naravno (samo treba iskopati )

Pitanje za drugara, gdje Rega Planar 2 naci najpovoljnije u SR ili HR ( on bi imao povrat pdv ) ?

• 4 months later...
On 11/17/2022 at 3:36 AM, shon3i said:

Well, I guess he will continue to buy records when he has something to listen to. I don't see the point of buying something you don't have to spend it on:)

What do I know, in my opinion it's a matter of taste, I've had some plastic players and plastic players with T4P mount for a long time, and from my experience, not so meager, those turntables and mostly out-of-box turntables sounded better to me, because if everything is right, he plays for all the money, while these teskas, it constantly requires some styling and hot water. However, when I got into some stronger waters, I didn't experience any ecstasy, and I had the opportunity to have a lot more serious turntables... and what, the only thing that left an impression on me was the Revox B-975, everything else somehow had problems with tracking, especially at the end of the board. So, in my opinion, some tangential plasticizer gets the job done, but also this one out-of-box, where the factory has done the geometry, must play well enough.

Now somehow comparison with digital is not necessary here, one needs to try

It depends a little on the rest of the system, and the choice of music in general. A record player like this will sound dynamic enough for you to understand the exact difference between the charms of analog sound.

It sounds like you have had positive experiences with both plastic and out-of-the-box turntables. In your opinion, if everything is set up correctly, they can sound great and perform well. You have also mentioned that you had the opportunity to try more serious turntables, but only the Revox B-975 left a strong impression on you, while others had tracking issues. Overall, you believe that both tangential plasticizers and well-calibrated out-of-box turntables can provide good performance. Comparisons with digital may not be necessary in this context, as it's important to try and explore different options to find what suits your personal preferences.