Streaming servisi,Tidal,Spotify,Qobuz

sondek

Moguća najava problema sa Tidalom.

Danas sam upgrejdova firmver na Arylic S10 strimeru i nakon toga želeo da pustim nešto sa Tidala.

Tidal traži login . Ukucam UserName, kad on traži  zadavanje pasvorda a zatim i confirm pasvorda. )kao da sam novi korisnik) Na kraju i datum rodjenja.

Kad sve unesem dočeka me poruka da tidal nije dostupan u mojoj zemlji

Screenshot_20201029-180633.thumb.png.ee335325aa5a4b19ca5b0c7c8ec8664f.png

Ostali Tidal uredjaji mi rade (Isti taj Android- Tidal aplikacija ne Arylic player) komp, tablet. 

Sad da li rade jer su Stay Logged pa će me kod sledeće prijave u aplikaciju navatati ili samo Arylic aplikacija pravi problem?

Ne znam šta me snašlo.

Arylic ne pušta Tidal dok ne isprave grešku u novom firmweru,

Posle apdejta Win10 ne radi mi ni Tidal na Tabletu. Potpuno paralisan. Sad li ću se vrćam na CDi?:roll:

Prvo preinstaliram tablet i osposobim Tidal .

Onda se pozabavim Androidom. Ugradim BubleUpNp. Arylic mu je vidljiv kao DLNA rende. Startujem Tidal i strimujem na Arylic. :klanjanje 

Rešio i problem strimovanja Tidala na neki renderer. I to na (do sada proprietary oriented) Arylic. Ne zavisim više od njihove aplikacije.:banana

Treća dobra stvar, žalio se kod Arylica  na skupu šipingarinu sa Aliexpresa. Obećali mi frišiping za sledeću porudžbinu.

Kupujem DIY Up2Stream  pločicu. Sa externim DACom biće to bang for buck.

Ako je neko uspeo da se pretplati na Qobuz iz Srbije, bio bih mu jako zahvalan na objašnjenju kako da to uradim.

Preko VPN sam otvorio USA nalog i to je prošlo Ok, aplikacija radi, prepoznaje ga i nativ aplikacija mog strimera. Ali kada sam pokušao da se pretplatim, bilo preko kreditne kartice, ili PayPal, odbija me - jer moja adresa povezana sa sredstvom plaćanja ne odgovara adresi na koju je nalog otvoren. Da li postoji neko pametno rešenje?

Voleo bih da probam streaming u visokoj rezoluciji preko Qobuza, jer je u pitanju flac 192/24 koji je navodno superioran u odnostu na Tidalov mqa... pa da se i lično u to overim svojim ušima :) 

Pozdrav svima! :cheers  

"Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an audio codec using lossy compression[1] and a form of file fingerprinting, intended for high fidelity digital audio internet streaming and file download.[2] Launched in 2014 by Meridian Audio, it is now owned and licensed by MQA Ltd, which was founded by Bob Stuart, co-founder of Meridian Audio."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Quality_Authenticated

Od pre par dana koristim Qobuz, kupio sam godišnju licencu preko Ebay-a.

Sve funkcioniše odlično, hvala kolegi @Green na savetima.

Još uvek ispitujem i poredim, pa ću javiti kada budem stekao potpuniji utisak. Za sada mi se fajlovi u visokoj rezoluciji čine kvalitetnijim od mastera na Tidalu, rezolutivniji su, nekako se više oseća da su hi-res. 

Svima šaljem toplu preporuku da probaju Qobuz!

Pozdrav! :cheers

Kako instalirate android Tidal aplikaciju na smart TV recimo?

Ja sam se registrovao regularno kaceci se preko VPN na neki USA server.

Ali bih hteo i na TV da instaliram i odatle da pustam muziku. Problem je sto sam na TV-u ulogovan sa nekim starim nalogom koji je registrovan na srpski broj tel. Ako hocu u Google Store da promenim region, treba da dodam karticu iz te zemlje.

Pokusao sam da registrujem nov gmail acc, ali opet verifikacija ide preko tel i samo srpski broj mogu da stavim.

Kako ste vi ovo resili?

Instalirao nekako Qobuz ali ne prihvata plaćanje ni preko kartice ni PayPal, tako da slušam samo semplove od 10-ak sekundi.

Čini mi se da je u odnosu na Tidal malo puniji i prirodniji zvuk. Prija.

25$ za 6 članova familije je sjajna cena.

Ako može da se reši ovo sa plaćanjem pozivam svoju Tidal familiju na ozbiljan razgovor

TIDAL to add 'millions' of Master Quality (MQA) Tracks

Press release:

November 12, 2020 (New York, NY) – Today, global music and entertainment streaming platform, TIDAL, added millions of tracks in MQA from Warner Music Group to its Masters catalogue. TIDAL, in partnership with MQA (Master Quality Authenticated), provides guaranteed delivery of the original sound recording with TIDAL Masters. Now music fans can listen to an expanded Masters catalogue, featuring iconic albums from artists such as The Notorious B.I.G., Missy Elliott, LCD Soundsystem, Madonna and more. 

MQA, led by Bob Stuart, who this year became the first audio engineer to receive the Prince Philip Award from the Royal Academy of Engineering, has pioneered an entirely new way of coding digital audio based on key insights into how humans hear. Key to the technology is MQA’s built-in authentication to confirm that the listener is getting the exact sound created in the studio. Additionally, MQA addresses the issue that when analogue sound is turned into digital, the process introduces time-smearing artefacts that blur sounds unnaturally. MQA solves these problems, and then the MQA decoder in the TIDAL app ensures the conversion back to analogue preserves the music’s pristine clarity.

Bob Stuart, MQA Founder, explained, “By paying great attention to the nature of sound and the way we hear, MQA opens a clear window and delivers all the detail and nuance of the original song. The music industry’s catalogue contains millions of significant performances from the early days of CD where, sometimes, the recording was created in 44.1kHz 16bit and where no alternative existed. We are delighted that Warner Music Group is bringing this content to TIDAL.”

“TIDAL Masters offer the best sound available. As consumers' expectations of high-quality experiences increase, TIDAL’s audio innovation sets the bar for music listening,” said Lior Tibon, TIDAL COO. “Not only can members hear music exactly as their favourite artists recorded it, but with recent platform enhancements, the experience is as seamless as ever." 

In response to listeners’ requests to make it easier to listen to and discover more Masters tracks, TIDAL has added ‘Master Edition’ Artist Radio and Track Radio. TIDAL members can listen to radio stations in the best quality available containing  Masters only songs, uninterrupted. In conjunction, TIDAL is adding the Master Edition of My New Arrivals, a personalized playlist of new music in full master quality audio, based on their listening habits, for members. Using less bandwidth, MQA technology packages and delivers master quality audio to music fans making MQA files accessible to listeners on-the-go, with any headphones. 

To further support a harmonious listening experience, TIDAL recently launched the “Connect” feature, which allows users to stream music from its HiFi tier directly to connected devices, including: Bluesound, Cambridge Audio, DALI, KEF, iFi audio, Lyngdorf, Monitor, NAD, and Naim Audio. Through TIDAL Connect, the platform’s unparalleled lossless audio quality can now be seamlessly experienced on members’ favourite devices at the touch of a button. For more information on how to connect, visit TIDAL.com/Connect

TIDAL offers the largest MQA catalogue outside of China. In addition, TIDAL offers music lovers unlimited access to its extensive catalogue of over 70 million tracks across all genres; thousands of expertly curated playlists by TIDAL’s seasoned editorial team; and endless artist radio stations.