Myryad MC 100 Hi-end CD player

dragec

Engleski audiofilski cd plejer u besprekornom stanju 10/10. Čita sve diskove u sekundi, originale, rezane itd. Ima nabavljiv laser. Uređaj je kao nov, nije otvaran, popravljan i slično, sve je u fabričkom stanju. Zvučno perfektan, ovo je viša klasa cd plejera i drastično popravlja zvuk u svim sistemima. Daljinski nije original, dajem univerzalni koji ima sve funkcije a može da posluži i bilo koji od Marantz cd plejera jer je isti kod. Pošto sam prešao na slušanje muzike preko DAC-a uređaj mi je višak, to jest suviše je skup da bih ga koristio samo kao transport, tako da je moguća zamena za jeftiniji cd plejer. Moguća proba. Kontakt: 069/75-73-74

MY1.jpg

M2.jpg

MY3.jpg

MY4.jpg

Up! Evo i malo tehničkih specifikacija i kratak review ovog fenomenalnog cd plejera:

Description :
The Myryad MC-100 is built with stylish heavy face plates and well-designed ergonomics. Aesthetically, it appeals to those who prefer clean and functional equipments. It contains just the necessary operational functions, and a handy comfortable remote with the same front functions in addition to programming, display settings, and a bunch of number keys. The Myryad MC-100 is rather heavy due to the solid metal case and a sturdy chassis.

The structure of the Myryad MC-100 is not complex but magnificent. The electronic circuits reside on two PCBs, with a wide distance between the power supply and audio circuits. The smaller electronic circuit with power supply smoothing capacitors and fuses, is installed beside a transformer. It is a conspicuous low EMI-generating toroidal transformer with secondary taps that feed the PCB. The bigger PCB with analog and digital circuits is installed on the right hand side. The power supply cables leading to audio PCB go through a very wide ferrite tube - filtering the high frequency debris. Much attention was paid to the reduction of electromagnetic interference in the player. The mains voltage is not connected directly to the transformer but passes through two small inductors connected in series. The front panel with display and control circuits is also separated from the rest of the player. There is a metal sheet screen about 2 cm behind the visible front plate, shielding other circuitries from possible detrimental noise. The system remote provides control of the basic functions, with numeric buttons that can select either CD tracks or FM presets. The Myryad MC-100 is not cluttered with buttons or knobs, portraying an understated elegance that inspires confidence.

The Myryad MC-100's sound combines good rhythmic drive with very clean, articulate sound. It comes with a warmth that minimizes listening fatigue. The sound is powerful, refined and detailed. The Myryad MC-100 is a very reliable and clean sounding CD player that is built to last - an excellent player for audiophiles.

Specifications :
Digital Analogue Converter..................1bit Pulse Length Modulation (PLM)
Frequency Response..........................20Hz - 20kHz ±0.3dB
THD(1kHz).........................................0.003% @ 1kHz
Signal Noise Ratio..............................104dB
Dynamic Range..................................96dB
Output Impedance..............................250 ohms
Power Output.....................................2Vrms (when 0dB)
Digital Output.....................................Coax 75 Omega, to SPDIF std external
Front Panel Color...............................Titanium Tanzania color or black (6mm thick aluminum sheet)
Dimensions(w x d x h)........................44 x 28.5 x 9.5 cm
Weight..............................................5kg

• 2 weeks later...

Up! Cena pada na 300 EUR. Kontam da su mnogi audiofili prešli na digitaliju ali ovaj cd plejer ima zvuk takav da mnogo skuplji dakovi jednostavno ne mogu da mu priđu, neko ko ima dobru kolekciju originalnih cd-ova mogao bi da uzme ovaj plejer u razmatranje pogotovo po ovoj ceni :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...