LAPP (oh pa zar ponovo) za zvucnike

pooya

Za LAPPonce ili ti ljubitelje ovog kabla a bogami i za sve ostale pliceg dzepa i velike HiFi ljubavi evo jednog dobrog (tako bar kazu, nemam licnog iskustva) a jeftinog kabla za "zvucnjaci":

Lapp Unitronic LiYY 4x1,5 (first class speaker cable)

Eve sta kazu:

Highly recommended as a speaker cable by german "Audio" magazine

In the depths of the catalogues of the renowned cable manufacturer Lapp, german hi-fi magazine "Audio" has dug up this little gem: Lapp Unitronic LiYY 4x1,5. Designed as a quite plain robotics cable, it turned out to be a wolf in a sheep's clothing: With a score of 75 Audio points, it landed firmly in the same category as Monitor's Black and White LS600 or Audioquest's F-14, and was only just beaten by Kimber's well known 4PR - and these cables all cost many times more than the Lapp Unitronic LiYY on offer here.

Therefore, the Lapp cable at this time is the undisputed leader in terms of value for money in Audio's ranking list.

I have replaced two runs of Linn K20-cable with it, and I am very content with the result. And with its 8mm outer diameter, the Lapp cable also fits very nicely in a domestic environment.

The quote from "Audio" on the right says: "With four conductors, which are being switched as cross-over pairs, the Lapp beats plain speaker cables in bass precision and detail - at a price without competition. Construction and plain PVC insulation lead to a fairly high capacitance, however: Four meters never pose any problems, with more than 10 meters, caution is recommended.

Slike? Da...

post-1729-128510468643_thumb.jpg

post-1729-128510468649_thumb.jpg

post-1729-128510468654_thumb.jpg

post-1729-128510468643_thumb.jpg

post-1729-128510468649_thumb.jpg

post-1729-128510468654_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Videh ovo i reÅ¡ih da probam.PoÅ¡to svoje sisteme formiramo tako da uglavno težimo da uloženi novac opravda dobijeni kvalitet,ovde je to zaista tako.UNITRONIC LIYCY(TP) 2X2X1mm2 je u ITC-u 164,00 din/m,znaÄi za 5m treba izdvojiti nekih 10e!Zaista je malo takvih kupovina gde za uloženi novac dobijate viÅ¡e.Kimber 4PR je dobar,viÅ¡e puta skuplji od ove varijante sa LAPP-om,VELIKO je pitanje da li je bolji.ZnaÄi,zakaÄite LAPP i sluÅ¡ate muziku :evil: ,bez opterećenja da ste nakaÄili nekih par stotina evra na zvuÄnike tražeći neki novi detalj da bi ste opravdali Äesto puta baÄen novac.Ovde to nije tako.Pozdrav! :evil:

Ja sam povezao kao na slikama,žutu sa braon,belu sa zelenom.Nisam stigao da terminiÅ¡em jer sam bio nestrpljiv da Äujem kako zvuÄi.Sigurno je da treba malo vremena da pokaže pravu sliku,ali mi se nekako na prvo slusanje viÅ¡e dopao od 4PR koji je na prvo kaÄenje bio malo sporiji,možda zato Å¡to sam pre njega sluÅ¡ao srebrnu žicu.Na 035/312-042 u ITC-u može da se poruÄi. :evil:

Archived