najjeftinije tweakovanje cd playera

surferlola

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naravno da jesam, ja sam ozbiljan Äovek.

Nisam odsekao nego eliminisao power vod obiÄnom izolir trakom :D . Neozbiljno je da Äas seÄem, Äas lemim.

Uostalom, mislim da znaÅ¡ Å¡ta sam hteo da kažem samo se praviÅ¡ neveÅ¡t :P . Ja ne radim u WHF ili sliÄnim medijima. Njihova reÄ, po svim merilima, treba da je teža od moje. Oni nisu radili DBT. A zaÅ¡to nisu? Ne radi se o Naimu već o bilo kom testu gde se doslovno prepiÅ¡u marketinÅ¡ke crtice iz proizvoÄ‘aÄkog pamfleta bez ikakve realne provere o Äemu se radi. To ti je ono: "upotrebljeno je X reÅ¡enje radi eliminisanja Y problema i rezultat je veliÄanstven, pet zvezdica i par meseca pride. Kako to i zaÅ¡to to radi, nemamo pojma, ali to mora da radi jer, pobogu, ne može da ne radi".

Najbolje resenje za tweak u vezi vibracije u cd plejeru je da lebdi,znamo da nije moguce,najblize tome je jednostavna stvar,povezati ribarski koncac ili slicno tome na sve nogice i vezati na policu i sl.,moze se to lepo smisliti i uraditi..mozda neka prosta konstrukcija blize iznad na koje bi visio cdp.Za gramofone bi mozda bilo najidealnije,neznam postoji li proizvodzac koji se tome setio?

WHF 0ff;Kada nije bilo internet svi smo se cupali za kose kako da se docepamo tih svetih papira,kako bi znali da po svetu postoji nesto drugo osim EI i Riz?

@Troter

Ja sam jos clan foruma WHF i spamujem ih svojim nebulozama o objektivnosti, americka snazna pojacala i sl. Prosto su ljudi u shoku.

Podelite link-ove o tome sa nama da vidimo da li su u shock-u većem od našeg...

To celebrate Stereophile's 30th anniversary, Gordon gave a speech at a dinner the magazine hosted at the 1992 Consumer Electronics Show in Chicago. The text of that speech was reprinted in our September 1992 issue, and it makes for disturbing reading:
"We seem to have come to a tacit agreement that it's no longer necessary, or even desirable, for a home music system to sound like the real thing. We speak in hushed and reverent tones about reproducing the ineffable beauty of music, when in fact much real music is harsh and vulgar and ugly. We design the all-important musical midrange out of our equipment in order to try—vainly, I might add—to recreate the illusion of three-dimensional space through what is essentially a two- dimensional reproducer. And whenever we hear a loudspeaker or a CD player that shows subversive signs of sounding more 'alive' or 'realistic' than most, we dismiss it out of hand as being too 'forward' or 'aggressive.' As if a lot of real music isn't forward and aggressive!
"The idea that all we are trying to do is make equipment that gives the listener some sort of magical emotional response to a mystical experience called 'music' is all well and good, but it isn't what High End is all about. In fact, high fidelity was originally a reaction to the gorgeously rich-sounding console 'boom boxes' that dominated the home-music market during the 1940s!
"We've lost our direction....The High End in 1992 is a multi-million-dollar business. But it's an empty triumph, because we haven't accomplished what we set out to do. The playback still doesn't sound 'just like the real thing.' People, let's start getting back to basics. Let's put the 're' back into 'reproduction.' Let's promote products that dare to sound as 'alive' and 'aggressive' as the music they are trying to reproduce."
Strong stuff. Fifteen years later, Gordon is comfortably retired in Boulder, Colorado. 
I e-mailed him Labor Day to ask him about that 1992 polemic. My questions are in italics, followed by Gordon's unexpurgated answers (footnote 2).

Do you still feel the high-end audio industry has lost its way in the manner you described 15 years ago?
Not in the same manner; there's no hope now. Audio actually used to have a goal: perfect reproduction of the sound of real music performed in a real space. That was found difficult to achieve, and it was abandoned when most music lovers, who almost never heard anything except amplified music anyway, forgot what "the real thing" had sounded like. Today, "good" sound is whatever one likes. As Art Dudley so succinctly said [in his January 2004 "Listening," see "Letters," p.9], fidelity is irrelevant to music.
Since the only measure of sound quality is that the listener likes it, that has pretty well put an end to audio advancement, because different people rarely agree about sound quality. Abandoning the acoustical-instrument standard, and the mindless acceptance of voodoo science, were not parts of my original vision.
I remember you strongly feeling back in 1992 that multichannel/surround reproduction was the only chance the industry had for getting back on course.
With fidelity in stagnation, spatiality was the only area of improvement left.
As you were so committed to surround, do you feel that the commercial failures of DVD-Audio and SACD could have been avoided?
I doubt it. No audio product has ever succeeded because it was better, only because it was cheaper, smaller, or easier to use. Your generation of music lovers will probably be the last that even think about fidelity.
Judging by online forums and by the e-mail I receive, there are currently three areas of passion for audiophiles: vinyl playback, headphone listening, and music servers. Are you surprised by this?
I find them all boring, but nothing surprises me any more.
Do you see any signs of future vitality in high-end audio?
Vitality? Don't make me laugh. Audio as a hobby is dying, largely by its own hand. As far as the real world is concerned, high-end audio lost its credibility during the 1980s, when it flatly refused to submit to the kind of basic honesty controls (double-blind testing, for example) that had legitimized every other serious scientific endeavor since Pascal. [This refusal] is a source of endless derisive amusement among rational people and of perpetual embarrassment for me, because I am associated by so many people with the mess my disciples made of spreading my gospel. For the record: I never, ever claimed that measurements don't matter. What I said (and very often, at that) was, they don't always tell the whole story. Not quite the same thing.
Remember those loudspeaker shoot-outs we used to have during our annual writer gatherings in Santa Fe? The frequent occasions when various reviewers would repeatedly choose the same loudspeaker as their favorite (or least-favorite) model? That was all the proof needed that [blind] testing does work, aside from the fact that it's (still) the only honest kind. It also suggested that simple ear training, with DBT confirmation, could have built the kind of listening confidence among talented reviewers that might have made a world of difference in the outcome of high-end audio.
Yet you achieved so much, Gordon.
I know I did, and my whole excuse for it—a love for the sound of live classical music—lost its relevance in the US within 10 years. I was done in by time, history, and the most spoiled, destructive generation of irresponsible brats the world has ever seen. (I refer, of course, to the Boomers.)

• 2 weeks later...

Zanimljivo, da nikome nije palo na pamet da preporuÄi unutraÅ¡nju gumu za deÄiju biciklu malog preÄnika do 25cm.

Ja koristim ovu foru već dugi niz godina ispod CD-a, gramofona i preampa lampaÅ¡a. Proba koÅ¡ta nekih 350 din, tako da je preporuÄujem svakome otvorenoga uma i opranih uÅ¡iju.

Dovoljno je:

1)  Blago napumpati gumu da dobije svoju formu ali da ne bude prepumpana,

2) Željeni uređaj postaviti na gumu tako da bude u "vaservagu" tj. da bude ravan,

Toliko za prvi test ...

Ako Äujete razliku i Äini vam se da je bolje možete primeniti sledeće tvikove.

- Teži ureÄ‘aji npr EMC 1 up1 Electrocompaniet mogu da idu samo na gumu jer imaju dobro odraÄ‘ena dampiranja u kutiji i ostalo Å¡to prati kutiju i mehaniÄku stabilizaciju vibracija.

- LakÅ¡i ureÄ‘aji ili niže klase kućiÅ¡ta trebali bi da imaju 2 unutraÅ¡nje gume, od toga jedna na polici na koju treba staviti teÅ¡ko lamelirano drveneo postolje pravougaonog oblika tezine npr. 5kg, pa na njega joÅ¡ jednu gumu na koju bi iÅ¡ao player.

Napominjem da nije potrebno pritiskati ureÄ‘aj sa gornje strane. (barem u ovoj mojoj varijanti) i nikako ureÄ‘aj ne sme svojim nogicama da stoji na dasci koja je na gumi.

Poželjno je uraditi dampiranje metalnih delova kutije barem silikonom radi spreÄavanja rezoniranja lima od okolnih vibracija i tako prenosa tih vibracija sa tela na mehaniku i pokretne delove. TakoÄ‘e je dobro silikonisati u tankom damper sloju gornju plastiku koja pridržava roler pritiskivaÄ diska.

ProporuÄujem ataÄovanu gumu sa automobilskim ventilom jer se pokazala jako dobra po pitanju oblika i ne ispuÅ¡tanja vazduha.

Srećno i ugodno slušanje vam želim. Ne zaboravite da naduvate svoje sisteme! ;-)

post-29491-0-24843000-1399388352_thumb.j

Gume su poznat, relativno efikasan Å¡tos. Problem je Å¡to ružno izgleda, karakteristike materijala variraju od proizvoÄ‘aÄa do proizvoÄ‘aÄa, guma stari, a uduvani vazduh reaguje na temperaturu.

Metalne delove ne treba proizvoljno dampirati.

Silikon ima oÄajna akustiÄka svojstva.

Zanimljivo, da nikome nije palo na pamet da preporuÄi unutraÅ¡nju gumu za deÄiju biciklu malog preÄnika do 25cm.

Мени је пало на памет и пробао Ñам ал' ми деца отела.

:wave2

Mislim, može i Michellin ali jedan je vazduh, azot je dosta tvrÄ‘i za ovu stvar. Nisam siguran da se rodio taj koji će Äuti razliku u zvuku kada je vazduh u gumi topliji i naduveniji za .001 atm?

... a silikon je shodno naslovu teme "najjeftinije".