Onkyo

gvlada

Zelim pokrenuti temu o japanskom Onkyo brendu, koji je uvek nudio vise u istoj klasi u odnosu na druge a usput ste mogli i rucak da skuvate na av risiverima dok gledate omiljeni film. :)

Kvalitet Onkyo surround uredjaja nesporan je, uvej dajuci izuzetno uzbudljiv i dinamican zvuk, uvlacecni slusaoce dublje u svet surround zvuka. Broj konekcija i podrska novih formata nije nikad manjakala, dok bi se zamerka mogla naci za trazenje dovoljno prostora oko sebe i odgovarajuceg protoka vazduha.

Za sada dajem prikaz risivera koji koristim, koji pristojno radi svoj posao a nadam se da cemo uskoro pokriti i siroku gamu Onkyo proizvoda.

Onkyo TX-SR706 A/V receiver

737447_ee3b7e8b70_R976x488.png

The Short Form

~700e 2008.

Snapshot
Another fine A/V receiver from Onkyo that combines plenty of power, some potentially valuable new features, and top value
Plus
• Very solid audio power and performance • Accurate auto-setup, calibration, and useful room-EQ • Impressive new DSP compensations for low-volume listenings
Minus
• Nothing significant
Key Features
• 7 x 100 watts (2 channels driven) • THX Select2 Plus certified • (4) HDMI 1.3 inputs, (1) output • Transcodes component-, composite-, and S-video to HDMI • Upconverts lower-rez video to 1080p • Decodes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DSD (SACD) • Audyssey MultEQ auto-setup/equalization with supplied microphone • Audyssey Dynamic EQ and THX Loudness Plus level-correction • Graphical onscreen displays • AM/FM tuner with 40 presets • XM/Sirius satellite-radio-ready • 10-component preprogrammed/learning remote • IR in, 12-volt trigger, RS-232 serial port • Dimensions (W × H × D)
435 × 174 × 377 mm
Weight: 12.3 kg

Onkyo, you're boring me. Seems like every other month, you or your sister brand Integra release another A/V receiver with more HDMI inputs, features, and power for the money than previous models. Give us a break and instead introduce a receiver that's less powerful, less capable, and more expensive, okay?

Hyperbole aside, there is an element of "been there, done that" to the whole new-model A/V receiver thang - unless you happen to be shopping for one. In which case, every day is Christmas. Onkyo's latest, the TX-SR706, is an upper-midpriced ($899) model that's amply furnished with power and also offers four-input HDMI 1.3 switching and HD video upconversion.

SETUP

The newest Onkyo includes the basic implementation of Audyssey's auto-calibration and room-equalization feature, so I plugged in the supplied microphone and hit the Go button. After moving the mike and repeating the process for five positions, I saved and reviewed the results. Speaker distances and crossover frequencies were spot-on, though the Audyssey-bot set my bookshelf-size front speakers to "full-range." (Every auto-setup program I've used makes the same choice for these 40-Hz-capable models.)

The Audyssey system also dials up room-correction EQ, which is derived from the mike positions you select during setup. The TX-SR706 doesn't display the results onscreen, but the sonic improvements were much as I expected given my previous experiences with Audyssey-equipped receivers: a bit deeper and less warm in the bottom end, with a subtle improvement in midrange clarity and articulation.

Onkyo's new menu system is still mostly text-based, but it now has color and much nicer graphics, particularly in the setup pages. It comes up almost instantly, but the screen blanked for several seconds upon startup. Onkyo's onscreen menus remain logical and easy to follow, so two thumbs up.

MUSIC & MOVIE PERFORMANCE

The SR706 is THX Select2 Plus certified, yet its weight and price are fairly modest. (I'm reminded of a classic Marshall Efron comedy bit on canned olives: The smallest grade is "jumbo.") Just the same, the Onkyo proved to have plenty of power for serious listening. The DVD-Audio disc of the Big Phat Band's XXL delivered dynamic, plexus-thumping accents and crisp, brassy horn-section articulations on "A Game of Inches," even at realistic, front-table levels. In short, I had no complaints about the SR706's audio performance when listening to music.

The Onkyo's Faroudja DCDi video processing and HDMI upscaling will convert incoming video to 480p, 720p, or 1080i/p. Tests made with my Oppo DV-980H DVD player sending standard-def 480i signals to the Onkyo showed clean, artifact-free 1080p video coming from the SR706's HDMI output.

Ratatouille may not quite qualify as art cinema, but it's fun just the same, and the reference-grade Blu-ray Disc version delivers a lot of video and audio bang for your buck. It looked great through the SR706 (which of course performs no video processing on incoming 1080p signals from Blu-ray), and the receiver had no difficulty delivering the busy soundtrack at real-cinema levels in my setup.

This is the first component I've encountered that's equipped with both THX Loudness Plus and Audyssey's Dynamic EQ, two audio DSP options that address the same issue but with quite different spice packages. (It's funny that Onkyo would opt to include both; they can't be engaged simultaneously.)

The idea with both Loudness Plus and Dynamic EQ is to compensate for the perceptual changes we experience when listening to music, movies, or anything else at a volume significantly lower than that of the original recorded sounds. "Original" is a loaded phrase here (just how loud is a Wookiee's roar, anyway?), so we generally use "mastering level" - what the producers heard in the studio control room or film-sound dubbing stage - as an equivalent reference point.

In any case, most everyone has noticed that when you play an action movie at a comfortable 11 p.m. apartment-complex level, much of the bass content wilts and (less obvious to most listeners) much of the surround envelopment and spatial excitement fades or disappears. The familiar Loudness buttons found on amps and receivers for decades are there to address the first issue, but these can only deliver a single, fixed level of correction for a single, arbitrary volume setting.

By using DSP, both THX and Audyssey can go worlds further. Each uses "smart" compensations that correct proportionately for subjective bass loss at any level below "reference," and do so in convincing (and necessarily far more complex) ways. But that's just the start, since Dynamic EQ and Loudness Plus can also make surround effects and ambience subjectively sound more like they do at reference level, though at lower volume settings. They do this by working dynamically on all 5, 6, or 7 main channels in a soundtrack, adjusting relative channel levels and equalizations as their algorithms react to the program content.

It's a slippery slope, but one worth scaling. While both systems worked well, Audyssey's Dynamic EQ proved more effective at very low volume settings, and produced a more aggressive (and more dynamically responsive) ambience-protection program. But I should also point out that since Audyssey also performs setup calibration, it knows where the in-room reference level actually is - a potentially important advantage to its more adaptive system.

The swept-through-the-sewers sequence early in Ratatouille alternates between swirling, roaring, rushing waters and quiet, eerie ambience with occasional drips. At a master volume 25 dB below THX-reference (a quiet but perfectly plausible late-night "baby's asleep" level), the soundtrack essentially collapsed into barely distinct mono without compensation. But with Dynamic EQ engaged, a good degree of ambience was restored, with the more prominent water effects regaining much of their body and (pardon!) depth. Considering the drastic reduction in loudness, the net result correlated surprisingly well with reference-level "feel."

ERGONOMICS

Along with its full panoply of THX modes and enhancements, the SR706 boasts XM/Sirius readiness, powered-second-zone (or front-biamp) configurability, and iPod readiness with Onkyo's optional accessory dock. Yet, I found it quite simple and pleasant to use overall. The remote is a more compact design that's easier to use than the one it replaces - though a bit less able, due to a smaller layout and about a dozen fewer keys.

BOTTOM LINE

Onkyo's latest receiver is a value monster. You can buy more power, a few more features, and more high-end sizzle by shooting more dollars higher up Onkyo's receiver line (or that of one of its competitors). But the TX-SR706 appears ideally placed, smack astride the point of diminishing returns. If you can find a better $899 A/V receiver, buy it.

1021200813047.jpg737451_e585c83bf9_R976x488.png

1021200813155.jpg TEST BENCH

DOLBY DIGITAL PERFORMANCEAll data were obtained from various test DVDs using 16-bit dithered test signals, which set limits on measured distortion and noise performance. Reference input level is -20 dBFS, and reference output is 1 watt into 8 ohms. Volume setting for reference level was -8. All level trims at zero, except for subwoofer-related tests, all speakers were set to "large," subwoofer on. All are worst-case figures where applicable.

Output at clipping (1 kHz into 8/4 ohms) 1 channel driven: 133/202 W (21.2/23.1 dBW) 5 channels driven (8 ohms): 75 W* (18.8 dBW) Distortion at 1 watt (THD+N, 1 kHz) 8/4 ohms: 0.03/0.04% Noise level (A-wtd): -75.4 dB Excess noise (with sine tone) 16-bit (EN16): 0.5 dB Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -0.1 dB

*Approximate result; with 5 or more channels driven the receiver protected, effectively shutting down, after approximately a half-second of drive at full output

MULTICHANNEL PERFORMANCE, ANALOG INPUTReference input and output level is 200 mV; volume setting for reference output level was -4. Distortion (THD+N, 1 kHz, 8 ohms): 0.004% Noise level (A-wtd.): -92.6 Frequency response: <10 Hz to 200 kHz +0, -3 dB

STEREO PERFORMANCE, DIGITAL INPUTReference level is -20 dBFS; all level trims at zero. Volume setting for reference level was -4. Output at clipping (1 kHz, 8/4 ohms, both channels driven): 122/178 W (20.9/22.5 dBW) Distortion at reference level: 0.02% Linearity error (at -90 dBFS): 0.05 dB Noise level (A-wtd): -75.6 dB with 96-kHz/24-bit signals: -85.0 dB Excess noise (with/without sine tone) 16-bit (EN16): 0.9/0.5 dB quasi-20-bit (EN20): 10.3/9.8 dB Noise modulation: 0.7 dB Frequency response: <10 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -0.15 dB with 96-kHz/24-bit signals: <10 Hz to 47 kHz +0, -0.8 dB

BASS-MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCEMeasured results obtained with Dolby Digital test signals. Subwoofer-output frequency response (crossover set to 80 Hz): 24 dB/octave (approx.) above -6-dB rolloff point of 81 Hz High-pass-filter frequency response (crossover set to 80 Hz): 12 dB/octave below -3-dB rolloff point of 80 Hz Maximum unclipped subwoofer output (trim at 0): 9.2v Subwoofer distortion (from 6-channel, 30-Hz, 0-dBFS signal; subwoofer trim set to 0): 0.03% Crossover consistency: bass crossover frequency and slope were consistent for all sources and formats Signal-format consistency: consistent for all applicable formats Speaker size selection: all channels can be set to "small" Speaker-distance compensation: available for all main channels.

The TX-SR706's lab results were almost without exception excellent, with near-reference noise, linearity, response, and distortion. The sole exception was power output: While the unit cheerfully produced around 80 watts with five channels driven into 8 ohms, like some other mid-priced receivers it would only do so for short periods (a few hundred milliseconds) before current-limiting to approximately one-fourth power. But this situation is very unlikely ever to occur in actual use with real program material, which is far less demanding than sine tones and which virtually never peaks more than one or two channels simultaneously. My listening tests (performed as always before lab measurements) never elicited any shortage of power or dynamic freedom. Note that the above results all reflect the Onkyo's "6 ohms" software setup option. When set to the 4 ohms position, which presumably current-limits the power amps, results declined uniformly to about 35 watts maximum.

737433_a676f093a6_R976x488.png

Zelim dobrodoslicu svima i molim da svadje ne bude! :cheers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Od Onkyo uredjaja imao sam 2 cd plejera od kojih je vredan pažnje samo DX-6870,imao sam ga par godina 

i bio sam veoma zadovoljan sa njim,nisam imao nikakve probleme a Äitao je sve i rezane u trenutku.

Prodao sam ga kada sam kupio Denonov cd plejer bez ijedne greÅ¡ke na sebi,Äovek je doÅ¡ao i platio posle probe koliko sam i tražio.

Srećno sa klubom. :thumbsup2  :cheers

Onkyo TX-NR5010 review
By Steve May

Onkyo unleashes its most potent AVR to date - which is great news for fans of multichannel mayhem

onkyo%20tx-nr5010%2001.jpg

Boasting an armoured build that would do Tony Stark proud, Onkyo’s new TX-NR5010 receiver is a mouth-watering proposition - a 25kg home cinema heavyweight boasting state-of-the art audio/visual processing and unbending muscle.

Just unboxing the thing is enough to send adrenalin pumping through the veins. This hardcore hero has nine channels of amplification resident, expandable to 11 if you add a second stereo amp. Yes, I know what you’re going to say - there’s no software to drive such a configuration. That’s where this amp’s variable channel upmixing comes into its own. Not that it makes living with so many speakers any easier, you understand.

Personally, I’ve always relished time spent with Onkyo’s best-of-breed. While the brand’s top-selling mid-rangers traditionally beat out the competition when it comes to bells and whistles, they’re not volume monsters and can sound a little ragged when pushed hard. The models from the brand’s upper echelons are much more likely to stand their ground.

The good news is that they don’t come any feistier than the TX-NR5010. This £3,000 colossus is rated at 9 x 220W into 6 Ohms (160W into 8 Ohms). It can bring the thunder faster than Thor can waggle a hammer.

Admittedly, the TX-NR5010 shares a great deal of functionality with the far more affordable TX-NR818, including networking prowess and HDMI GUI slickness. But it massively ups the quake quotient and channel options. Those with larger rooms and a hankering for holographic sound will find the up-spend easy to justify. If you don’t need quite the same level of muscle, then Onkyo offers a step down rig, the TX-NR3010.

Despite its sophistication, the TX-NR5010 maintains clean family lines. The majority of on-body controls are hidden away behind the fascia flap, beneath which you’ll find easy-access analogue phono, digital audio and HDMI source inputs; the latter is compatible with the Mobile High-Definition Link standard for smartphones, which may prove useful if you have HD content downloaded to your mobile that you want to play out.

Hooking up the beast

Connectivity on the TX-NR5010 is extensive. The number of rear-panel HDMI inputs stretches to eight, all of which are 3D compatible. HDMI pass-through is also supported, so you don’t actually need to power up the box just to see what’s on. There are also seven digital audio inputs (four optical and three coaxial), two component inputs, a second USB and a PC VGA input. You even get two independent subwoofer outputs, each able to support two subs (a sure sign of this AVR’s insane bent). It’s worth noting that there are no analogue audio inputs, though. Onkyo in its wisdom has decided to consign them to history; consequently you’ll need to use HDMI for all multichannel sources. At least DSD Direct is provided for Super Audio CD players.

There are two HDMI outputs. In most home theatres these will be assigned to screen and projector. However, here Onkyo also allows one to function as a Zone 2 HDMI output. This significantly simplifies setting up a multiroom HD system, but I can’t help feeling that power users would rather not sacrifice the second local HDMI output just to get that second zone feed. What the TX-NR5010 should really offer is a trio of HDMI outs. Powered audio is available in up to three zones simultaneously.

The Osaka-based brand has made large strides when it comes to app functionality and music streaming. The latest Onkyo Remote 2 app for iOS and Android can stream direct to the TX-NR5010, with format support for Apple Lossless, MP3, WAV and AIFF. Alternatively, the receiver can be used with the brand’s new UBT-1 Bluetooth 3.0 adapter, which utilises the CSR aptX compression reduction codec to give a nice lift to the dynamic range of compressed audio files. The adaptor is a diddy device that plugs into the USB port on the front of the box.

Networking is best achieved via Ethernet, but there’s also an optional UWF-1 wireless LAN adapter available. Home automation options come via RS-232 and a couple of 12V triggers.

onkyo%20tx-nr5010%2002.jpg

Feature overload

The TX-NR5010’s specification is certain to start any home theatre addict drooling. THX Ultra2 Plus certification guarantees that reference level audio can be delivered 3.5m from the screen, and that the receiver is suitable for deployment in rooms measuring up to 85 cubic metres in size. In addition to THX accreditation, there’s onboard ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) video calibration support. Naturally, the unit can deal with all relevant codecs, from familiar DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD soundtracks to height/width variants Audyssey DSX and Dolby Pro-Logic IIz.

While the TX-NR5010 may look initially intimidating when first heaved from its box, a Quick setup routine calmly directs you though installation and configuration. This includes the Audyssey room-correction routine and source components. Setting up proves no more difficult than installing a TV.

Audyssey MultEQ XT32 can be run either in a Quick Start mode, which is optimised for a single seating position, or Full Calibration, which can measure up to eight seating positions. In terms of speaker distance and levels, I found this auto-pilot to be largely on the money, although as a matter of preference I didn’t much care for Mr Audyssey’s chosen crossovers (40Hz on my centre channel? Pah), so some manual tinkering was required.

The AVR also offers the standard Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ filters, but my advice is to leave both these off.

The supplied remote control (which is standardised across the Onkyo range) is relatively clean and understandable. Similarly, the AVR’s user interface is extremely easy to live with. An HDMI overlay makes for intuitive navigation and menu selection, with funky InstaPrevue picture-in-picture previews appearing on inputs before you select them.

Once you’ve taken the receiver online, there’s a wealth of audio services to feast on: Simfy, Last.FM, Aupeo!, Spotify Premium, Mp3.com and vTuner internet radio. This 'net interface also opens up DLNA and Home Media access; selecting these reveals DLNA devices and Shares, retrospectively, on your network. File support is generally excellent. The AVR happily played MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and WMA tracks from my various NAS boxes; from USB it could also handle Ogg Vorbis and Dolby MLP. If there’s album art with your MP3s, it’ll render that too. Somewhere amid all this feature richness there’s also an antiquated FM tuner. While some users may deem steam radio to have some level of source relevance, I haven’t listened to it in years and wager you haven’t either.

Burdened with glorious purpose

As a movie machine, the TX-NR5010 rocks on an Asgardian scale. The 7.1 DTS-HD MA soundtrack of Marvel's Avengers Assemble is not only one of my new favourite reference mixes, it’s also tailor made for the Big Onk. When Loki opens the doors to the Tesseract in reel one, the receiver ripples apocalyptic LFE throughout the room - and there’s audibly power to spare. This is an AVR lesser mortals will actually feel nervous about maxing out. Likewise, when Thor’s sibling starts slamming S.H.I.E.L.D grunts around the front soundstage, you’ll rightly fear for the structural integrity of your walls. As is its want, Onkyo increments the volume numerically; when it reaches 82 you’re at 0dB reference level. I rarely felt safe venturing beyond the low seventies.

The TX-NR5010 may be an unabashed home theatre titan, but it’s not without audiophile sensibilities. Multichannel music has live-venue vitality. Emi Fujita’s Camomile Best Audio SACD (Pony Canyon, Japanese import), listened to in Pure Audio mode DSD Direct, pours forth high and wide. Vocal articulation is heart-achingly precise and there’s an almost three-dimensional resonance to her band. Those that want to bi-wire and bi-amp the front channels can take advantage of a new differential DAC mode and digital crossover processing network.

There are four audio presets available: Movie/TV, Music, Game and THX. While I don’t use THX-certified loudspeakers I retain a soft spot for THX post-processing, and here with its Ultra2 dusting, it’s as cinematic as a red-carpet night out in Leicester square, wedging out slightly toppy dialogue and smoothing sound steerage. Much to my surprise, I also found the THX Music mode extremely agreeable; it adds a lightness of touch certain to combat any high-volume listening fatigue. Alternatively you can just go direct; neat lossless is never less than thrilling.

In engineering terms alone, the TX-NR5010 borders on magnificent. While it looks much like its cheaper stablemates, it’s considerably more robust, employing a rigid chassis with separate anti-resonant aluminium top and side panels designed to reduce vibration; anchored inside is a huge toroidal transformer, supported by two discrete transformers for audio and video processing. Heat management is considerably better than models down the range, with the lid running nicely warm rather than Teppanyaki hot.

Video processing comes via the HQV Vida VHD1900 module and Marvell’s Qdeo silicon, which offers the ability to upscale all outputs to 4K. There is, of course, no practical benefit to this, outside of being able to tick the Quad HD box early. Onboard audio processing is equally state-of-the-art. PLL jitter-cleaning is applied to all audio signals at the digital-to-analogue conversion stage. Beneath the bonnet are 192kHz/32-bit TI Burr-Brown DACs and 32-bit DSP.

onkyo%20tx-nr5010%2003.jpg

Call your bank manager!

The TX-NR5010 is a home cinema helicarrier of a receiver, bristling with futuristic feature refinements. For such an obviously mental piece of kit it’s surprisingly polite to use. But the real joy of ownership comes through an appreciation of the TX-NR5010's audiophile design and the luscious enthusiasm of its multichannel delivery.

Its predecessor, the TX-NR5009, justifiably won HCC's Reference Status accolade. This update is just as deserving - and worth extending your credit line for.

HCC VERDICT

hcc%20reference%20logo.jpgOnkyo TX-NR5010
Price:
£3,000 Approx
www.onkyo.co.uk

Highs: Unbeatable build quality; effortlessly powerful multichannel performance; excellent user interface

Lows: No integrated AirPlay; third HDMI output required for independent multiroom and system configuration; Audyssey MultEQ XT32 auto EQ still requires some manual intervention

Performance: 5/5
Design: 5/5
Features: 4.5/5
Overall: 5/5

Onkyo se slaze sa Monitor Audio zvucnicima, a pomenuto pojacalo na papiru nudi max 80w/ch 8ohm 20Hz-20kHz.

Jedino sto sa BX2, zavisno od seobe, neces imati mocan bass. Ako to volis... ono sto je dobro je da pored ugradjenog dac ima i zasebni sw pre-out pa mozes dopuniti ako zelis.

Moras probati, resio bi i problem izvora, tu je radio sa pojacalom. Koliko kosta kod nas?

Cek da se zapljunem u ovaj fan klub :-)

Posedovao TX876 (cini mi se da je to bila oznaka) i to je bila prava zverina od receiver-a. Da ponovo krenem AVR pravcem (sto se nece desiti :-) ) ne bih ni pokusavao da trazim dalje od Onkyo-a.

Poz.,

G.

Zelim dobrodoslicu svima i molim da svadje ne bude!  :cheers

Као влаÑник два (2) Онкио риÑивера захваљујем Ñе на теми а и на добродошлици!   :thumbsup2

:wave2

Onkyo se slaze sa Monitor Audio zvucnicima, a pomenuto pojacalo na papiru nudi max 80w/ch 8ohm 20Hz-20kHz.

Jedino sto sa BX2, zavisno od seobe, neces imati mocan bass. Ako to volis... ono sto je dobro je da pored ugradjenog dac ima i zasebni sw pre-out pa mozes dopuniti ako zelis.

Moras probati, resio bi i problem izvora, tu je radio sa pojacalom. Koliko kosta kod nas?

Trenutno se krece oko 52000 tisuće,za bx2 sam pretpostavio to Å¡to kažeÅ¡, vidim da rx2 sad ima novu liniju možda i to padne basa nikad dosta, istiÄe mi neki kredit za 2 meseca pa razmiÅ¡ljam da neÅ¡to novo priuÅ¡tim.

Do skoro zadovoljan vlasnik Onkyo TX-NR609 a onda na jednom paljenu vise nisu radili izlazi.

Google i trazenje resenja je vrlo brzo otkrio o masovnim problemima sa HDMI plocama u Onyko AV risiverima unazad 3-4 godine. Vecina otkaze posle 2 godine +- koji mesec. Moj je kod mene nekih 30 meseci.

Popravka kosta 200-300 USD/EUR za one koji zive u razvijenom svetu, kako kod nas nema Onkyo ovlasceng servisa ne znam ni da li da saljem upit koliko kosta zamena.

Sto je najgore, ploce koje se menjaju su cesto iste onima koje su zamenjene pa su mnogi korisnici prijavili ponovne probleme.

Lepo je radio, ali posle ovoga tesko je razmisljati o ponovnoj kupovini ovog brenda.

Zato je dobra ventilacija pozeljna a cesto dodaju i ventilatore na 5V odozgo da izvlace topli vazduh.

Ðије проблем око вентилације него је фабрика направила пропуÑÑ‚ у производњи ХДМИ штампаних плочица.

Саме плочице и ниÑу Онкио производ већ је за њих неки од коопераната правио.

@stoN

I sta raditi sa Onkyo AVR 3007? Do sada nisam imao problema sa grejanjem uredjaja. Postavljati dodatne fanove ili ne?

Temperatura ide do 36-37 st. C. Njegovi unutrasnji ventilatori se do sada nisu ukljucili ni jednom. Kod mene je evo vec 5 godina.

Pozdrav.

@stoN

I sta raditi sa Onkyo AVR 3007? Do sada nisam imao problema sa grejanjem uredjaja. Postavljati dodatne fanove ili ne?

Temperatura ide do 36-37 st. C. Njegovi unutrasnji ventilatori se do sada nisu ukljucili ni jednom. Kod mene je evo vec 5 godina.

Pozdrav.

ИÑкрен да будем небих ништа чачкао али ако је баш потребно онда на "Реон" треба Ñтавити хладњак као за ГПУ чипове.

Вентилатори Ñе не укључују јер Ñе Ñензори за повећану температуру налазе на главном хладњаку излазних Ñтепена.

Video sam tog na ebayu, ali to niti je ovlasceni serviser (manje vazno) niti daje bilo kakvu garanciju (vaznije).

Pri tome, ne radi international, znaci imas trosak slanja do i od amerike plus rastavljanje i sastavljanje risivera.

Ovlasceni servisi naplacuju od 150 do 300e, zavisno kako je ko prijavio na netu. Nemam pojma sta kaze player na to, zvacu ih ovih dana.

Cek da se zapljunem u ovaj fan klub :smile:

Posedovao TX876 (cini mi se da je to bila oznaka) i to je bila prava zverina od receiver-a. Da ponovo krenem AVR pravcem (sto se nece desiti :smile: ) ne bih ni pokusavao da trazim dalje od Onkyo-a.

Poz.,

G.

Da, da... setih se postova od pre jedno 5 god kada je 876 bo aktuelan kod tebe. Mnogo vode je proslo od tada... :wave2