Milos A

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.technics.com/global

Veoma vazno obavestenje za sve ljubitelje Technicsa!!!

Panasonic ponovo pokrece High-End liniju audio proizvoda pod imenom Technics. Posto znam da oni u Srbiji jos uvek imaju bas ogroman klub obozavatelja nebi bilo lose da im neko i kaze za ovu vest.

Po obavestenju na zvanicnom sajtu pretstavice nove uredjaje 5-og septembra (dakle sutra).

Takodje na njhovom sajtu mozete videti i koji su modeli u pitanju.

Temu sam otvorio ovde u High-End opremi jer ce ovo svakako spadati tu.

Ukoliko neki od clanova foruma bude u Berlinu i to vidi i cuje nebi bilo lose da podeli utiske sa nama ovde na forumu.

Ovo pisem jer se o ponovnom pokretanju suska vec neko vreme ali nazalost niko da napise ni jedno slovo o tome.

Posto znam da Technics ima mnogo hejtera medju tzv audiofilima iskreno se nadam da moderatori ne spadaju medju njih i nadam se da nece isbrisati temu pre nego sto neko vidi ili cuje za ovo:D

Premesteno iz zasebne teme.

Cesto u HI-FI -ju srecem pojam MK II kao i ovde kod SL 1210 MKII.Sta to "MK II" konkretno znaci ?

Mk is short for "mark." Therefore Mk2 is pronounced "Mark Two," and Mk3 is pronounced "Mark Three." Mark 2, also written Mark II, refers to the second version of a product. Mark 3, also written Mark III, is the third version of a product. Likewise, Mark 4, Mark 5, etc. can be used to identify additional versions.

The "Mark" naming scheme is typically used by hardware products and is similar to the version numbers used by software programs. By adding "Mk2" or "Mk3" after a product name, manufacturers can keep the same name when a product is upgraded. This is useful for brand recognition and helps companies continue successful product lines through incremental upgrades.

The "Mark" labels were traditionally used to identify different versions of military equipment. However, they have become more commonly used for consumer products as well. Examples of products that use "Mk" or "Mark" in their names include digital cameras (such as the professional line of Canon cameras) and audio equipment (such as MOTU digital audio hardware).

So if you ever see a product name followed by "mk2," you'll know it's the second version of the product. Then you can compare it to the first version and see all the amazing improvements that have been made.