AC RYAN Playon!HD

shomi22

Posle 3 meseca googlanja i biranja media playera, odluÄio sam se da kupim ovo Äudo od spravice. Kupio sam ga u Londonu i mogu Vam reći da sam prezadovoljan u pravom smislu te reÄi. Jeste da je priliÄno skuplji od konkurencije, ali vredi svaki dinar. Prvi uslov za kupovinu media playera je bila podrÅ¡ka. AC Ryan je vodeća Holandska firma u proizvodnji media playera i media recordera, jedna od retkih koja podržava većinu media formata i codec-a, a uz to ima najbolju podrÅ¡ku, jer na svakih mesec dana izbacuju novi firmware sa kojim dopunjuju mogućnosti playera i prate izlaske novih formata. UreÄ‘aj se po default-u prodaje bez ugraÄ‘enog hard diska s mogućnošću da u njega ubacite 3,5" hard disk po želji (otvorite poklopac s donje strane i stavite bilo koji SATA ili SATA II hard disk - plug & play varijanta), a možete ga kupiti sa internim hard diskom. Pored toga ima mogućnost prikljuÄivanja dodatnog externog hard diska ili USB sticka, preko USB porta. TakoÄ‘e ima mrežni prikljuÄak, preko koga možete skidati filmove preko njega sa Torrenta direktno na Hard Disk ili pak da stream-ujete filmove sa neta. Preko HDMi-a puÅ¡tate filmove u HD formatu (recimo MKV)i reprodukcija je jednom reÄju, perfektna. Na Hard disk-u možete praviti foldere u koje stavljate film i titl (recimo SRT) i bez problema sve podržava. Da ne bih prevodio, postavljam Vam originalni tekst sa mogućnostima i karakteristikama, pa prosudite sami:

OFFICIAL SITE: www.acryan.com

Store thousands of photo, music and video files on the internal Hard Drive. The Playon!HD brings your music, video and photo library to life with unsurpassed audio and visual quality. The World’s first Full HD Realtek chipset based Media Player.

Operates as a NAS (Network Attached Storage) when connected to user's local network.

Bittorent client for downloading directly to the internal HDD.

Unique movie jukebox feature based on YAMJ (Yet Another Movie Jukebox) application.

Full support of Composite/Component/HDMI 1.3 video output, as well as Composite/SPDIF Coaxial/Toslink/HDMI audio output.

Frequent firmware update advantage.

Playon!HD review - Hardware Heaven - Jul 19, 2010

The PlayON! HD and Mini are excellent media players. Compact and simple to set up they provide a very good alternative to having a full media PC next to the TV. The file format support that A.C. Ryan provides, and continues to enhance, meansthat virtually all media formats can be played via the PlayON! boxes without issue which is a huge selling point.

End user support from A.C. Ryan is also good and includes a 2 year warranty in addition to an active forum with staff who regularly post in response to user questions. Added to this there are frequent updates to the firmware/OS used on the players and to be honest they are completely different machines now to when we first received them a month or so ago. If this rate of change continues then there really will be no reason to choose a player from any of their competitors.

The biggest praise for the PlayON! devices has to be that since receiving them we have had no real need to turn on our Media PCs and have relied solely on the Mini and HD to provide our media streaming exclusively.

The Playon HD range is great value for money, especially the Mini. Fantastic performance backed by great format support and regular firmware updates combine to make the HD and Mini an excellent set of products.

HDMI

Newest High Definition standard integrating digital audio & video. Full HD and supports up to 1080p for maximum picture clarity.

Playback more video formats

Have the best of both worlds, playback popular video formats like MKV and RMVB in the highest resolution possible! Extensive list of supported video formats below.

Fitted with 2TB Internal HDD

With the pre-assembled 2000GB internal HDD, this is an all-in-one, store, stream, plug and play, that is designed to compliment any home entertainment system. Alternatively users can install any 3.5†SATA / SATAII HDD inside the player.

Regular firmware update

As always, AC Ryan strives to enhance user experience and the Playon!HD is a product of the most active firmware development team, regularly releasing firmware updates with new and unique features that make AC Ryan the market leader.

A/V Streaming via UPNP

A built-in UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) client has been integrated on the system, which enables the player to auto-detect UPnP MediaServers on the network to browse and stream media files from them.

USB2.0 Host ports

Copy or playback your files directly between Internal Hard disk & External storage without going through PC, supports 2 x USB2.0 Host ports for 2 USB devices as well as media cards like SD, SDHC, MMC, MS, MS Pro.

Internet Radio & BitTorrent

Once connected to the internet, you will be able to listen to your favourite Internet Radio SHOUTcast stations, or let Playon!HD download your BitTorrent files.

NAS Network HDD / Media Player

Functions as NAS Network Drive accessible via networks. Plays / streams audio, video, image media from any device of your network.

Features:

Full HD Media Player

HDMI up to 1080p (Full HD)

Enjoy Full HD video (H.264, MKV, RM/RMVB) on your TV

UPnP Media Streaming

Wired & Wireless Network

(Wired Network is included / Wireless Network is an optional extra, not included in the standard package. To enjoy wireless network at up to 300Mbps, purchase the Wireless option)Store all your media files centrally

Network Drive (NAS)

Download BitTorrent

Listen to Internet Radio

Internet Feeds

(Picassa, Flickr, News Feeds)Enjoy a Slideshow of your favorite photos

A/V Out:

HDMI interface up to 1080p

Composite Video

Composite Audio

Y/Pb/Pr Video

SPDIF coaxial (digital audio)

SPDIF Optical TOSLink (digital audio)

Storage supported:

Internal 2000GB hard disk

External USB hard disks

Media cards

USB sticks and other USB mass storage devices

Network drives

Built-in Storage supported:

3.5" 2000GB SATA2 hard disk.

Media cards supported:

SD

SDHC (SD High Capacity)

MMC

MS

MSPro

USB2.0 host controller:

USB 2.0 Interface

USB mass storage devices (hard drives, flash drives)

Add ports with USB hubs, USB cardreaders

USB2.0 ports:

2x USB 2.0 (USB-A)

1x USB 2.0 Slave Port (USB-B)

Network - Features:

Great as Network Media Center

Functions as NAS network drive

(accessible via network from all NAS capable devices)Browse network by navigation or direct IP address

Save Shortcuts to easily access network locations

Plays and Streams audio/video/image media from any device in your network

Use Playon!HD to play any media in your network

Play media stored in the Playon!HD from anywhere in your network

Network - Wired:

LAN Ethernet 10/100Mbps Auto-negotiation

Built-in DHCP for Auto IP or Manual Fixed IP

Network - Wireless(optional, not incl.):

Wireless WLAN 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps via USB WLAN adaptor (optional, not incl.)

Supports WLAN security WEP / WPA

Supports WLAN Peer-to-Peer (connects wireless without router)

Cooling:

40mm Low-Noise Fan

(for HDD Cooling)

Video Formats Supported:

AVI / MKV / TS / TP / TRP / M2TS / MPG / MP4 / MOV / M4V / VOB / ISO / IFO / DAT / WMV / ASF / RM / RMVB / FLV resolution up to 720p / 1080i / 1080p / BD-ISO

Video Codecs Supported:

MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 SP/ASP/AVC (H.264 | x264) / XviD / DivX / WMV9 (VC-1) / RealVideo 8/9/10 (up to 720P)

Video Output Supported:

PAL / NTSC / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i 50Hz / 1080i 60Hz / 1080p 50Hz / 1080p 60Hz / 1080p 24FPS

Audio Formats Supported:

MP3 / MP2 / WMA / AAC / FLAC / WAV / OGG Vorbis / PCM / LPCM / MS-ADPCM / LC-AAC / HE-AAC / COOK / RA-Lossless

Audio Output Supported:

Stereo

Dolby Digital AC3 5.1 (passthrough & downmix to stereo)

Dolby Digital Plus (passthrough)

DTS (passthrough & downmix to stereo)

DTS-HD Master Audio (passthrough core stream & downmix to stereo)

DTS-HD High Resolution Audio (passthrough core stream & downmix to stereo)

FLAC 7.1 (passthrough & downmix to stereo)

Image Formats Supported:

JPEG, HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / TIF / PNG

Subtitle Formats Supported:

SRT, SMI, SSA, IDX/SUB, SUB

Character sets supported (needed for text subtitles):

Unicode (UTF8), BIG5 (Traditional Chinese), Western, Turkish, Central European, Greek, Cyrillic, SE European, Hebrew

Playon!HD package content:

Player Size: 227 x165 x60 mm

Player Weight: 1.0kg

1x AC Ryan Playon!HD

2x AA Battery

1x Remote Control

1x FREE AC Ryan HDMI 1.3 quality cable (2m)

1x composite A/V Cable

1x Y/Pb/Pr Cable

1x USB A to B Cable

1x AC Adaptor

1x Power Cord

1x User Manual

post-16955-063959200 1291373485_thumb.jp

post-16955-098172200 1291373498_thumb.jp

post-16955-083947400 1291373513_thumb.jp

post-16955-002859900 1291373525_thumb.jp

post-16955-069014400 1291373535_thumb.jp

post-16955-064191200 1291373546_thumb.jp

post-16955-098790700 1291373560_thumb.jp

post-16955-063959200 1291373485_thumb.jp

post-16955-098172200 1291373498_thumb.jp

post-16955-083947400 1291373513_thumb.jp

post-16955-002859900 1291373525_thumb.jp

post-16955-069014400 1291373535_thumb.jp

post-16955-064191200 1291373546_thumb.jp

post-16955-098790700 1291373560_thumb.jp

Da li ste plejer iz naslova uporedjivali sa ostalim, kao sto su MEDE8ER 500X ili IAMM 83. Jer na osnovu prikaza na sajtu http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/links/reviews-2009-9/ nisam stekao utisak da je bolji od njih. Naprotiv. RYAN je dobio samo tri zvezdice a ostala dva po pet. S tim da je MEDE8ER dobio i BEST VALUE preporuku. I ja sam u procesu nabavke media plejera, te su mi sve informacije dobro dosle.

Pozdrav

Aleksandar

ps. koliko sam upoznat MEDE8ER pusta APE.

Da li ste plejer iz naslova uporedjivali sa ostalim, kao sto su MEDE8ER 500X ili IAMM 83. Jer na osnovu prikaza na sajtu http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/links/reviews-2009-9/ nisam stekao utisak da je bolji od njih. Naprotiv. RYAN je dobio samo tri zvezdice a ostala dva po pet. S tim da je MEDE8ER dobio i BEST VALUE preporuku. I ja sam u procesu nabavke media plejera, te su mi sve informacije dobro dosle.

Pozdrav

Aleksandar

ps. koliko sam upoznat MEDE8ER pusta APE.

USB SLAVE PORT ti služi da prebacuješ fajlove sa PC na PlayON!HD i obrnuto, da ne bi morao da vadiš interni Hard Disk iz njega. Jednostavno se poveže USB kablom, koji se dobija u pakovanju i kada ga preko USB-a povežeš na PC, Windows ga vidi kao externi HDD i presnimavanje fajlova je piece of cake!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ako misliÅ¡ na wireless usb adapter, radi d-link, bar taj je testirao moj ortak koji ima isti ureÄ‘aj, a mislim da 99% rade i ostali, ja doduÅ¡e imam fabriÄki koji sam dobio u kompletu sa AC Ryan rekorderom, a bez obzira na to, ipak sam ga povezao preko mrežnog kabla, jer mi je ruter blizu, a i sigurnija mi je konekcija.

Archived