Šta se sluša ?

den!s

post-10102-0-50258300-1351099971_thumb.j

Gary Clark Jr. - Blak and Blu

Kao sto sam predosecao kad sam cuo maxi singl kao najavu, vidoviti Uncle Ujak... Album je odlican i ovaj baja ce da bude znacajan lik. Ako nesto ne ukenja tj. ako ga ne pojede soubiznis azdaja.

Koga zanima vise o cemu se radi, pisao sam u temi youtube preporuke - muzika u postu #877, ima i par snimaka.

51BOeeb8iGL._SS400_.jpg

Otis Taylor - Respect The Dead

Mali insert iz pesme nambr sevn:

"...The next day

You were walking down the street

A white man grabbed her by the arm

So I stabbed him with my knife

I was lucky

The judge only gave me life

That night

I was crying

But I found out

That was his wife..."

Nadam se privremeno.

I ja se nadam. Nekako sam uvek smatrao da smo mi ovde za tri klase nervozniji od ostalih europljana, shodno sveukupnim sastojcima u supi zivota, ali ispade da su nervozni i ljudi koji zive po inostranstvima :) . Hocu reci, jebiga, ovo je samo forum, daj bar ovde da smo tolerantni pa makar daleko iznad granice koju u paprikasu zivotnom smatramo preteranom. Paja je DOBAR lik, ne poznajem ga, sto ne menja moje misljenje ni najmanje.

Nego Ras, kako ti se svidja ovaj novi The Black Keys iz studija uzivo? Meni odlican, bash.

The Touré-Raichel Collective - The Tel Aviv Session

"A gently mesmeric set in which the Malian guitarist Vieux Farka Touré teams up with Israeli keyboard player Idan Raichel for a series of improvised, largely instrumental pieces in which both musicians quietly extend their range. Raichel has become something of a hero across the Middle East for his adventurous fusion of Israeli, Arab and African themes, though his band, the Idan Raichel Project, sometimes veer towards classy global easy-listening. Here, he allows the African guitar hero to dominate many of the tracks, with Touré moving away from his driving, electric-guitar blues-rock style to concentrate on laid-back acoustic riffs and improvised flurries that at times echo the work of his legendary father, Ali Farka Touré. Raichel adds sensitive piano embellishments, and the duo are backed by insistent bass and calabash percussion, with added harmonica work and vocals from Ethiopian-Israeli singer Cabra Casey. Ideal for late-night listening or meditation."

Baš bi bilo dobro kada bi danas pala kiša...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axh7G--vUkE