Šta se sluša ?

den!s

I ja sam se naložio te sam otiÅ¡ao u novootvorenu nam radnju,ali 2480.00 RSD je previÅ¡e za mene pa sam naruÄio novu iglu.InaÄe,sad se slusa:

[attachment=0]betty.jpg[/attachment]

Odavno sam planirao da je poslušam i stalno zaboravljao.Eto,sad uživam.ras,hvala na inspiraciji.

Ako ti treba fLAC, javi da potražim (ili da podignem).

Irma Thomas Sings, Mississippi Records 2008. (mp3 na žalost)

k33bk8.jpg

Reissue of the 1979 Bandy LP of the same title (Bandy 700003). Released 2008 and limited to 2000 copies. Split issue with New Orleans-based Change Records with a joint catalog number. "Change Records N.O., La." appears on back cover. No catalog number and no indications on cover or label that this is a Mississippi Records release, however "MR-21/C-01" appears in the dead wax. Features the earlier work by Ms. Thomas including some of the best tracks from her initial years on the Crescent City soul scene. Most of the numbers were written by Aaron Neville. Thomas initially began recording on the Minit label, working with songwriter and producer Allen Toussaint on songs including "It's Raining" and "Ruler Of My Heart," which was later reinterpreted by Otis Redding as "Pain In My Heart." Imperial Records acquired Minit in 1963, and a string of successful releases followed. These included "I Wish Someone Would Care" (her biggest national hit), and its B-side "Break-a-Way" (later covered by Tracey Ullman, among others). This is a fantastic collection of all of Irma's early singles for the Minit and Imperial labels. Although a compelling and talented singer dubbed "The Soul Queen of New Orleans," she never received the notoriety of contemporaries like Etta James and Aretha Franklin.

Nakon Å¡to sam 2-3 puta odvrteo ovaj sjajni album, nastavljam u istom maniru (ploÄe ovaj put).

12" koji je promovisao film Roba Reinera (i 501 farmerice) Stand By Me

a1. Ben E. King - Stand By Me

b1. The Coasters - Yakety Yak

b2. Ben E. King - Don't Play That Song

12" koji je promovisao Jarmushov Stranger Than Paradise

a1. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You

b1. John Lurie - Car Clevlend

b2. John Lurie - A Woman Can Take You To Another Universe; Sometimes She Leves You There

[dve poslednje se naravno ne uklapaju u soul koncept]

I odliÄnu kompilaciju (Jugodisk!) Wilson Picket - It's to Late.

E, konaÄno napon preÅ¡ao 180 V, pa mi se viÅ¡e ne gasi relej na izlaznom stepenu!

J*bo subotnju mećavu!

Zbog nje nismo imali struje, pa je tek sinoć doÅ¡la, a napon nikakav, sijalica Äkilji, sve narandžasto.

Moram pod hitno da vidim gde sam ostavio one stabilizatore Å¡to su se poÄetkom '80-tih koristili za Gorenje televizore, kada je mrežni napon bio nedovoljan za rad njihovih cevki.

A u međuvremenu, da iskoristim "blagodeti" EDB-a:

bruce-springsteen-darkness-on-Bra.jpg