Šta se sluša ?

den!s

Rene Olsted je i mene zaintrigirala; presluÅ¡ao sam album i dopao mi se. Nije baÅ¡ da iseÄeÅ¡ vene od sreće, ali devojka lepo peva i slatka je k'o bombonica :lol:

U svakom sluÄaju prijatno iznenaÄ‘enje.

P.S. Ako Ti se dopada, Davide, ima da se nađe u .ape, pa javi da li želiš link na pp :thumbsup2

post-600-128510918232_thumb.jpg

Najslušanije kod mene u poslednje vreme: The Heavy - The House That Dirt Built, Counter Records, 2009.

CS368330-01A-BIG.jpg

Beng your head 'n' shake your hips!!!

Izvanredan moderni soul/funk na zdravoj tradicionalnoj osnovi i to iz Britanije (omakne se i njima).

Odmah se došlo i do prethodnog albuma, Great Vengeance and Furious Fire, Counter Records/NinjaTune, 2007., koji je takođe sjajan.

Ovde se može informativno preslušati i pazariti novi album, kao i singlovi sa prethodnog: http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/The+Heavy/

Nisu ti loši ovi. Dobra preporuka, i to za oba albuma. :thumbsup2

Sad imam šta da pustim kad mi neko dođe u kuću... a da ne pobegne u roku od nekoliko minuta.

Nisu ti loši ovi. Dobra preporuka, i to za oba albuma. :thumbsup2

Sad imam šta da pustim kad mi neko dođe u kuću... a da ne pobegne u roku od nekoliko minuta.

Ako misliš na WAFactor, kod mene (ni ovo) nije prošlo... :lol:

InaÄe, straÅ¡an album! U zadnjih mesec dana najÄešće sluÅ¡an. :lol: Samo, ljiga im je onaj rege...

...za nedelju popodne, k`o bog... :wave2

I album description :

Frank Zappa was not only a great satirist, an incredible guitarist and eclectic bandleader, he was also one of the mostprolific composers of the 20th century. His avant-garde instrumental compositions ranged from the ridiculously absurd to outright masterpieces. On a series of European concerts in1992, the unique Ensemble Modern performed many of Zappa's works for contemporary orchestra as well as arrangements of some of his instrumental rock pieces and assorted sketches. The recorded result is the magnificent THE YELLOW SHARK.

This once-in-a-lifetime event is one of the few chances to hear Zappa's compositional genius performed by an ensemble that could execute such dramatic colours and textures the way FZ intended. The grandeur of the opening "Dog Breath Variations" sets the stage for the ensuing hurricane of sounds. Theagitation of "Outrage At Valdez" and the dark string ensemble piece "Times Beach II" are balanced by lighter works like"Be-Bop Tango" and "Pound For A Brown". "Food Gathering In Post-Industrial America, 1992" and "Welcome To The United States" are ingenious combinations of narration and sound effects yielding hilarious results. Finally, the closing "G-SpotTornado" is a powerful exclamation of Zappa's contemporary compositional design.