Šta se sluša ?

den!s

-Emptyset ft Ron Asheton - Down on The Street/Roman Holiday 7", Sympathy For The Record Industry

-The Sonic Chicken 4 - Don't Let Me Down/Sonic Night 7", Nasty Product 2006. - najuzbudljiviji francuski bend u poslednje vreme

-The Hipshakes - Want You Around/I Don't Know, Slovenly Recordings 2007.

-Carbonas - Euro Tour EP, Douchmaster Records 2008.

-King Custer & The Magnetix - Just Me My Pleasure And I, Nasty Records 2005.

i najdraža stvar koju mi je Deda Mraz doneo ove godine

-Holly Golightly & Brokeoffs - Dirt Don't Hurt, Dameged Goods 2008.

dsc00327nz1.th.jpg

PP nemam ali mogu da ti narežem ova dva diska :wave2 pod uslovom da uskoro dođeš po 50 diskova koje sam ti već narezao. :order

Sad mogu samo da zakljuÄim kako je ozzy u rodbinskoj vezi sa ovom curom (ne mislim na mrmota).

Mislim, ne iskoristiti priliku da se ispljuje blues, pa još loš... Nema druge - brat, ujak, daleki rođak... :lol:

Vi ko da nikada niste Äuli Å¡ta je suÅ¡tina bluza? :order

:lol::wave2

[Lisa is singing a blues song she wrote]

I got a bratty brother

He bugs me every day

And this morning my own mother

She gave my last cupcake away

My dad acts like he belongs

He belongs in the zoo

I'm the saddest kid in grade number two

Ovo je bluz:

VA - Let Me Squeeze Your Lemon - The Ultimate Rude Blues Collection, Great Voices OF The Century 2004.

570900.jpg

49 original blues classics of a risque nature, this double CD collection isn't so much X-rated as exhilarating, offering rib tickling rump shakers - each with their own nudge-nudge, wink-wink meaning. Featured artists include Charlie Pickett, Bull Moose Jackson, The Honeydripper, Mississippi Sheiks, Big Bill Broozy, Lonnie Johnson, Dirty Red, Bo Carter and many, many more.

Rules for the blues. From moblues.org :wave2

1. Most Blues begin, "Woke up this morning..."

2. "I got a good woman," is a bad way to begin the Blues, 'less you stick something nasty in the next line: "I got a good woman - with the meanest face in town."

3. The Blues is simple. After you get the first line right, repeat it. Then, find something that rhymes ... sort of. "Got a good woman, with the meanest face in town. Got teeth like Margaret Thatcher and she weigh 500 pounds."

4. The Blues are not about choice. "You stuck in a ditch, ain't no way out."

5. Blues cars: V-8 Fords, Cadillacs and broken down trucks. Blues don't travel in Volvos, BMWs or SUVs. Most Blues transportation is a Greyhound bus or a southbound train. Jet aircraft and state-sponsored motor pools ain't even in the running. Walkin' plays a major part in the blues lifestyle, so does fixin' to die.

6. Teenagers can't sing the Blues. They ain't fixin to die yet. Adults sing the Blues. In Blues, "adulthood" means being old enough to get

the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.

7. Blues can take place in Kansas City or St. Louis, but not in Hawaii or anyplace in Canada. Hard times in St. Paul or Tucson is just depression. , Chicago and Memphis are still the best places to have the Blues. You cannot have the blues in any place that don't get rain or snow.

8. A man with male pattern baldness ain't the blues. A woman with male pattern baldness is. Breaking your leg cuz you skiing is not the blues. Breaking your leg while escaping from the work farm is.

9. You can't have no Blues in an office or a shopping mall. The lighting is wrong. Go outside to the parking lot or sit by the dumpster.

10. Good places for the Blues:

a. highway

b. jailhouse

c. flop house

d. bottom of a whiskey glass

Bad places:

a. Bloomingdale’s

b. art galleries

c. Ivy League institutions

d. golf courses

11. No one will believe it's the Blues if you wear a suit, 'less you happen to be an old black man, who has paid his dues.

12. Do you have the right to sing the Blues?

Yes, if:

a. you're older than dirt

b. you're blind

c. you shot a man in Memphis

d. you can't be satisfied

No, if:

a. you had your teeth capped

b. you were once blind but now can see

c. the man in Memphis lived.

d. you have a retirement plan or trust fund

13. Blues is not a matter of color. It's a matter of bad luck. Tiger Woods cannot sing the blues. Gary Coleman could. Ugly white people also got a leg up on the blues.

14. If you ask for water and your baby gives you gasoline, it's the Blues. Other acceptable Blues beverages are:

a. cheap wine

b. whiskey or bourbon

c. muddy water

d. black coffee

The following are NOT Blues beverages:

a. mixed drinks

b. kosher wine

c. Snapple

d. sparkling water

15. If it occurs in a cheap motel or a shotgun shack, it's a Blues death. Stabbed in the back by a jealous lover is another Blues way to die. So is the electric chair, substance abuse, and dying lonely in a broken down cot. You can't have a Blues death if you die during a tennis match or getting liposuction.

16. Some Blues names for women:

a. Sadie

b. Big Mamma

c. Bessie

d. Fat River Dumpling

17. Some Blues names for men:

a. Joe

b. Willie

c. Little Willie

d. Big Willie

e. Any name that includes a city or state

18. Persons with names like Sierra, Sequoia, and Rainbow can't sing the Blues no matter how many men they shoot in Memphis.

19. Make your own Blues name (starter kit):

a. name of physical infirmity (Blind, Cripple, Lame, etc.)

b. first name (see above) plus name of fruit (Lemon, Lime, Kiwi, etc.)

c. last name of President (Jefferson, Johnson, Fillmore, etc.)

For example, Blind Lime Jefferson, or Cripple Kiwi Fillmore, etc.

20. I don't care how tragic your life, if you own a computer you cannot sing the blues, you best destroy it. Set it on fire, a spill a bottle of Mad Dog on it, or use your shotgun, maybe your big woman can just sit on it. I don't care.

Now just go on.

Bilo bi lepo da ne spam-ujete ovu temu sa "posalji mi na pp" i slicno, mozete i vi njemu da posaljete pp sa istim pitanjem, sta misliste o tome? Da ne pominjem da google kao prvi link izbaci to sto trazite. Priznacete da nije lepo kad se vidi da ima novih postova, a kad otvorite onda gomila bespotrebnih postova...

@SomiKnight

Na ovoj temi povremeno dođe do omanjeg oftopika ali se na kraju tema uvek vrati na temu. Lepo receno.

Sto se tice price u vezi sa bluesom, na sliÄan naÄin se može banalizovati većina žanrova. Meni blues lepo zna da legne kada se poklope svi potrebni uslovi (izvoÄ‘aÄ, izvoÄ‘enje, atmosfera, moje raspoloženje, pa i snimak).

PP nemam ali mogu da ti narežem ova dva diska :wave2 pod uslovom da uskoro dođeš po 50 diskova koje sam ti već narezao. :lol:

jbm li ga....znam da sam te smar`o, ali teska su vremena dosla kad ja nemam vremena ni za vopi :order a i nisam bio tu...dogovaramo se uskoro.... :lol:

Sad mogu samo da zakljuÄim kako je ozzy u rodbinskoj vezi sa ovom curom (ne mislim na mrmota).

Mislim, ne iskoristiti priliku da se ispljuje blues, pa još loš... Nema druge - brat, ujak, daleki rođak... :lol:

ma nemam pojma kakvi su joj cd ovi...imao sam prilike je cuti pre metar godina. Ne mogu da kazem da mi se nije dopalo. Kada mi ozzy narecka bar jedan, pa cemo videti.

Sto se tice price u vezi sa bluesom, na sliÄan naÄin se može banalizovati većina žanrova.

Tachno, ali morash priznati da je zabavno. Na isti nachin sam se smejao citajuci kako metalci spasavaju princezu ili na 20 most ridicul bm pics of all time...

Ja blues u principu ne slusham ali mi Ana Popovic prija. Verovatno na isti nachin kao i ljudima koji ne slushaju metal prija metallica i iron maiden, ljudima koji ne slushaju jazz prijaju loundge (ono za liftove :wave2 ), ljudima koji ne slushaju klasiku prija four seasons... Catchy tunes...

E sad back on topic: Slusham malo ove new wave/punk/reggae pionire...

The Ruts - The Crack

Ruts_-_The_Crack_CD_album_cover.jpg

Nešto već zilion puta odsvirano (specijalno za Ozzyja): Nashville Pussy - From Hell to Texas Steamhammer/Spv 2009

Amazon Product Description:

True rock 'n roll doesn't require definition. It's self-explanatory and based on a gut feeling and the unconditional devotion to this musical genre. Nashville Pussy have celebrated their brand of genuine rock 'n roll for more than a decade, in classic style at times, surprising at others, but always earthy, raw and unadulterated. Band mastermind Blaine Cartwright (vocals, guitar), his wife Ruyter Suys (guitar), Karen Cuda (bass) and Jeremy Thompson (drums) spent three years working on their latest rock release, From Hell To Texas.

In those three years, the band honed their most impressive recording to date alongside their many live activities, from Australia, Brazil, Japan, Europe and most recently almost a year straight with the Reverend Horton Heat all over North America. "We allowed ourselves this time to give the songs the chance to turn out as perfect as possible", Cartwright explains.

The blistering results speak for themselves. Recorded at Willie Nelson's Pedernales Studio in Texas on the same two-inch tape machine which Willie used to cut all his legendary albums. Rumors have been making the rounds for months that the master himself (and allegedly also Lemmy of Motörhead) lent his voice to the track ´Lazy Jesus.`

There's no other way to put it: 'From Hell To Texas' is simply ass-kicking rock 'n roll from one of America's finest.

61thrqg0malss5001sz9.jpg

rock.gif