Šta se sluša ?

den!s

Sad bi pre stavio nekako drugi nego prvi (na misice, priznajem). Poslusaj.

Hi hi, meni su sa danasnje distanci nekako naj oni "grozni", sto bu kaz'o onaj simpa gari u nekom ranijem postu :oops: .

Nirvana, sjajan band, ma ko to pokusavao da ospori. O da, i znacajan, vrlo.

Iz sjetla je izasao i sjajaj album Temple of the Dog, istoimenog benda.

Jefferson Airplane "Bless its pointed little head"..za pshihodelicare,ili naspram njihovog "soft" albuma "Volunteers" ovo je neverovatno tvrda svirka,snimljena uzivo,"30 seconds over Winterland" je samo bledo izdanje famozne grupe iz SF-a naspram ovoga.. :oops:

post-1799-128510643638_thumb.jpg

:oops::oops:

Je l' gledao neko Bebel Gilberto prošlog leta?

Bebel nije propustila da poseti Subinu majku i da viÅ¡e puta na koncertu zahvaljuje Subi za sve Å¡to je uÄinio za nju.

Now pl., a može i na ovu temu:

Karen Dalton - Green Rocky Road, Megaphone 2008.

13ym9lj.jpg

This 1963 home recording may be an unearthed treasure to Karen Dalton's admirers, but to me it serves as an introduction, and a rather enchanting one at that. Recorded using the pretty basic (by today's standards) equipment of her sound engineer friend, Joe Loop, these songs now stand as the closest thing to an actual studio album before her '69 debut 'It's So Hard to Tell Who's Going to Love You The Best'.

Forty five years on from the original recordings, yet more lost treasures are unearthed from the estate of Karen Dalton, and once again, it's a reissue of sessions committed to tape by amateur sound engineer Joe Loop, the man responsible for capturing the Cotton Eyed Joe live double album that surfaced last year. As ever, Karen's voice turns out to be quite the shock to the system, with a wizened resonance that doesn't really fit the youthful frame. Despite there being overlaps in terms of the songs performed, there's a gulf of difference between the Karen Dalton documented here and the one who would later go on to record It's So Hard To Tell Who's Going To Love You The Best (1969) and In My Own Time (1971). 'Ribbon Bow' from the former appears in a rough cut fashion here, as does the much celebrated 'Katie Cruel', a song that's become something of a standard in recent years, thanks to covers by Bert Jansch, Beth Orton, Devendra Banhart and White Magic. You can still hear traces of the swaggering, smoky tones that would later define Dalton as the 'Bilie Holliday of folk' in Green Rocky Road, but her talent is clearly caught during an incubatory period, committed to record in a style redolent of the old rustic field recordings that defined the way folk music was discovered in the first half of the twentieth century. Bar for the final song, 'In The Evening', which features assistance from Loop on drums, these are all solo performances, with Karen accompanying herself on either 12-string guitar or her unique, customised banjo. You'd be hard-pressed to a find a more intimate portrait of the artist as a young woman. Excellent.

Uh kakvo vece. Tri puta Eno&Byrne. Sve iz istog vremena.

Talking Heads - Remain in Light (1980, Sire) /danas stiglo novih 180 grama/

Brian Eno & David Byrne - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts (1981, Sire) /CD bez bonus numera/

David Byrne - The Catherine Wheel (1981, Warner Bros.)

Reci cete toomuch.

Ne mislim tako. Kada u ovom redosledu treca ploca dodje pred kraj, morate ustati na Big Business.

Ocene: 5.0, 5.0, 5.0 :wink:

Usput moj MF je poceo da se topi. Cenim da je zagrejan na 90 stepeni.

post-1432-128510645035_thumb.jpg

prosla nedelja paris-rolan garros , san german de pres,virgin mega store na chams elysees, fnac itd,

noviteti ;desetak cd sa africkom muzikom (kompletni amadou & mariam), od lp ; baby huey story- the living legend , james brown- live at the apollo , stacy kent- dreamsville

fedfw0.th.jpg

virmo6.th.jpg

sefhi3.th.jpg

Ja sam i dalje kod Byrne-a:

David Byrne - The Knee Play (2007, Nonesuch)

Rec je o muzici za operu "CIVIL warS" Roberta Wilsona. Zapravo o nekoj vrsti intermezzo-a. Originalno izdato na vinilu 1985. (ECM, "The Music for 'Knee Plays'"), a prosle godine prvi put objavljeno na CDu, zajedno sa bonus DVD-em (bez pokretnih slika).

CD sadrzi 8 bonus numera, koje su se tu, opet, nepotrebno nasle.

Ipak, sjajna zamena za los mp3, koji sam do sada slusao.

Nisam siguran da ovo moze svakom prijati.

Ima ovde neke matematike. I saksofona.

In the future the "psychic arts" will be put to practical use.

In the future we will not think that "nature" is beautiful.

In the future the weather will always be the same.

In the future no one will fight with anyone else.

In the future there will be an atomic war.

In the future water will be expensive.

In the future all material items will be free.

In the future everyone's house will be like a little fortress.

post-1432-128510645295_thumb.jpg

post-1432-128510645309_thumb.jpg