FTA(Final Touch Audio)

ScepanBG

Prekopirao iz teme Stereo sistem by Golum:

Zokijevi kablovi, tek pristigli, greju se od subote, a od sutra na ozbiljno slušanje.

Zasad - odlični, na prvu loptu odlični, na drugi utisak odlični ... Videćemo za koji dan :)

USB Callisto imam od pre nekoliko meseci, neverovatan usb kabl, light verzija onog koji je otišao u CH

Callisto je nešto posebno, nakon toliko usb kablova koje sam probao, ovaj me je jednostavno iznenadio koliko dobro radi.

Zoki, hvala još jednom, ovako javno, za kablove koje si napravio baš onako kako volim :thumbsup2

IMG-060f83e51ba0da26ddd269d73fddac2f-V.jpg

IMG-07190abec43377509cf64c9e5fc026a7-V.jpg

IMG-b77518387106da638a2b7797d2179f3a-V.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Do sada su bile slicice sistema gde kabl radi, a sada I mali "review" ponosnih vlasnika:

"When I first ordered this cable, I was thinking like..another brainwash? Yet, the curiosity still got the best of me..I let myself be a guinea pig..with such strict customs rule, I gambled by having it sent directly to my house without going through the agent in Singapore..I think, it's a small cable and easily disguised as computer / printer cable, that wouldn't hurt much. I will be on a trip from October 11 - 19 and I already took it, I might be able to test it when I am back because the cable was sent without a traceable number. Today I got it, quite surprisingly fast I think. Without wasting anymore time, I quickly replaced the USB cable and turn on each equipment in sequence. I waited for about 5 minutes after the amp were turned on. Usually, it would take about 15 minutes..

But this time, I was not patient enough to test. To my surprise, even with the cold systems, this FTA USB cable exceeds far above my expectation. I noticed, the sound is fuller now, the bottom is rock solid and deeper than before, as if I have just upgraded a subwoofer several folds more expensive. The sound stage expands to all directions, bigger and higher but still very proportional. I just noticed that previously for so many years, I have been listening to a thinner sound, but not this time. I really didn't expect the positive change this usb cable can bring to my systems. I urge everyone to have a listen to it..this is a huge improvement. I feel like listening to new music, I keep digging all those tracks that I am very familiar with to confirm it.  I am so excited about this and have also shared it with my audio friends over here. Now I am thinking of trying the XLR interconnect, too. LOLS..no kidding, go for it..you won't regret it..

One more thing..my system is considered musical by many friends..but now, it sounds even more musical than before. I really can wait until it is fully run in..that would be creepily real. :)"

"But the FTA is by far not fat. More organic while still transparent. It combines strengths that are normally rather excluding. Like powerful bass while being very clean or like being very transparent/resolving while managing to be very organic and colorful."

"FTA, I focused on many vocal music for the past 2 hours : amazing!!! The voice has so many different textures, from Mandarin songs to Jazz, Pops, female and male. Choir, solo, duet. This cable is insane!!! Slight change of tone where sustain or attack, is captured in details. The voice keeps changing color along the singer's interpretation. I intentionally pay attention to the voice. I think everybody should own this cable for sure.."

Meni je izrazito drago da je tako. Imao sam prilike da dodirnem :) taj kabl na ulici tokom primopredaje novom vlasniku od strane Zorana, dok smo se u istom momentu družili sa još jednim posvećenim čovekom koji proizvodi izvanredne kuglične šiljke.

Za čas se okupi grupica zaljubljenika koja se sasvim slučajno međusobno poznaje i u diskusiji iz koje nikako da se isčupamo svi žureći na neku svoju stranu. Vrlo spontano ali izuzetno simpatično i divno.

Pozdrav, svima! :thumbsup2

• 1 month later...
Dogurao Zoki do sajma u Varsavi i Atini, a kablovi bili u sistemu sa: hOrns Aria 2, Monron GM70 amp, Ideon Audio Absolute DAC, LDMS server.
O njihovoj sobi mozete procitati ponesto na: https://hifipig.com/warsaw-audio-video-show-2018-report-part-3/ 
I slicice...
1459399145_WarsawHiFiShow1.thumb.jpg.0e5625e580d459bc28b0d34f1534ddca.jpg
395483555_WarsawHiFiShow2.thumb.jpg.f639c3d4f41e93f11bf6395c0e56ab59.jpg
Varsava i Atina nisu imali priliku da budu u drustvu sa@zoranzu kao mi u Beogradu na HiFiles show 18.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Jos ovo od mene pa dosta - rec ide o Ganymede XLR kablu, a ponosni vlasnik je sa onim Atmasphere mono blokovima na slikama iznad:

“I think I have the FTA XLR run in for about 150 hours by now. I used it on my separate home theater system, from Trinnov to ATI amp. I watched many movies, listened to many concert on YouTube just to run it in. I even finished one chinese martial art serial, total 63 episode with FTA. LOLS..time to try it on stereo and provide my feedback. First thing, the highlight: my stereo never sounded this amazing before!!! I used to think Luminous has very good holographic character they it shorts in deep bass. This time, my FTA XLR trumps Luminous to earth. The sound stage has been dam**d holographic..soooo many layers from front to back of the front wall..the height increases, it is truly full sounding..and very balanced. I listened to many different tracks, piano, cello, vocal, guitar, trumpet, drum, from concerto to full orchestra, from jazz to ethnic, classic to Mandarin, nothing disappoints me so far. The first time I plugged it in, I was like..totally unimpressed. Thus when Goran asked me about the review since weeks ago, I was reluctant. Lucas told me he has his RCA version and after 100 hours +, the magic happens. So..I just put it in my home theater for so long..today, the revelation..vocal blooms, as free as it could be but the bass is tight and perfectly in control. There is no sense of bloating at all. Pinpoint, this is a monster. Most of all, this FTA cable is the master of holographic sounding. I guess, I will spend a very long night tonight.

The sound stage opens up tremendously..I just played some complex tracks, now I noticed, it was mixed up and entangled but with this FTA XLR, each instrument stays in its position, totally separated one from another..it is very enjoyable to listen to.

It shows me how far my systems can sound at its best. I strongly urge any of you, try this..but of course, bear the painful 100+ hours of run in..I used to think of buying Stealth sakra xlr in the past, now, I will bury that dream and stick with my FTA. :)

Ajd u zdravlje...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Čovek je skroz u pravu. Pretposlednji pasus je suštinski pogodak u metu.

Peglanje sistema kablovima, i ne samo kablovima već i komponemtama sa sopstvenim kolorom koji odstupa od neutralnog je problem većine sistema. Takvim sistemima neutralnost smeta jer svakako ističe ili narušava kolorisanost na drugom mestu i razbija "sinergični" balans postignut na ovaj ili onaj način. Zato kaže da će neutralan kabl najčešće pokvariti zvuk.

Ja sam sopstveni sistem od samog početka razvijao na bakru/zlatu, kao referenci i takvom izboru neutralnog/bazičnog. Konektori, provodnici, elementi... Unošenje srebra, u mom slučaju, na bilo kojoj poziciji u sistemu donosi drečaviju i napadniju prezentaciju sa u najboljem slučaju samo istaknutijom gornjom sredinom.

Dakle, čovek jako dobro zna o čemu govori i zahvaljujem @zoranzu na interesantnom tekstu.

Srećan božić, Hristos se rodi!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...