Mundorf MCAP EVO Aluminium OIL 450VDC - 22uF, 8.2uF, 6.8uF kondenzatori

Father

Prodajem šest meseci stare Mundorf MCAP EVO Aluminium OIL 450VDC kondenzatore kopljene sa francuskog sajta Audiophonics.fr, poručene na švajcarsku adresu, odakle su mi donešeni. Radili su 6 meseci u skretnici mojih zvučnika i sada su zamenjeni nešto boljim. Znate me da volim da eksperimentišem i stičem iskustva o sopstvenom trošku, pa evo nešto i da ponudim. :)

Pored činjenice da su polovni, vadi ih i činjenica da su dobro usvirani! ;)

Kao što se sa slika dole može videti, od svake vrednosti imam po dva komada i cene se za par.

Mundorf MCAP EVO OIL 450VDC Condensateur 22.00µF.................... 4.450 din (18.70 e/kom.)

Mundorf MCAP EVO OIL 450VDC Condensateur 8.20µF.................... 2.450 din (10.20 e/kom.)

Mundorf MCAP EVO OIL 450VDC Condensateur 6.80µF.................... 2.200 din (9.3 e/kom.)

Cene su u dinarima po paru i prodajem ih po ceni koja je izražena na sajtu u mometu postavljanja oglasa i neću je menjati.

P1000049.thumb.JPG.b49d74fbc9f8e5aaab086029be68a8d8.JPG

P1000051.thumb.JPG.61900ccc21888c5a11d1dab9133681b6.JPG

P1000050.thumb.JPG.8c97ea47c81ca126d69c38ede3488134.JPG

Zainteresovani mogu da me kontaktiraju preko PP poruka.

Svako dobro! :wave2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MCap EVO Oil

The MCap® EVO was designed in 2012 as the successor of the RXF to facilitate utmost musical enjoyment even in small spaces on a limited budget. The PP capacitor film used here is first metallised with the thickest possible aluminium layer, then wound precisely into innovative EVOLUTION winding geometry and then potted by hand into special casings.

These features are reflected in the music playback with colorful livelihood, remarkable micro dynamic alongside enhanced transparency, authenticity and stereophony. In addition, the MCap® EVO is characterised by low tolerances, compact dimensions, low costs and the highest standards of safety in use (self-healing).Its asymmetrical leads make it possible to assemble it in a classic, horizontal style or vertical; the shorter lead also indicates the capacitor’s outer foil.

Thanks to its Oil impregnation, the MCap® EVO Oil offers further developed dynamics. Its additional wrapping as well as its imprint in red-metallic impart an appropriate quality look and haptic.

MCap EVO Oil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mundorf MCap EVO Oil 450VDC - 3% tolerance

Technical specifications (according to manufacturer): "The MCap EVO Oil combines the MCap EVO's sound characteristic in a perfect way with the acoustical advantages of oil impregnated capacitors. Furthermore, its additional wrapping as well as its imprint in red-metallic impart an appropriate quality look and haptic."

Sound: The compactly built Mundorf MCap EVO Oil is a big step up from the basic MCap EVO Aluminium and actually it is my personal favourite of the three EVO type's although it's more expensive brother, the EVO Silver Gold Oil, does still excel in fine, airy top-end detail. I found the MCap Evo Oil to do especially well on vocals, male and female voices come out well rendered and relatively natural sounding with a certain richness. Wind instruments (brass or wood) also sound convincing with the EVO Oil, they seem to have a natural edge to them. Image depth is another strong feature of the EVO Oil although not up to the high level of Mundorf's Supreme range. All in all the MCap EVO Oil seems to be the best overall performer of the EVO range unless you are into piano music - then the MCap EVO Silver Gold Oil scores lots of points for top-register clarity. Brighter than an Intertechnik Audyn Cap Plus that costs roughly the same but at the same time not as full sounding. I found that the EVO Oil likes to be mixed with Jantzen Audio Superior Z-Caps, the slightly bright nature of the EVO Oil blends well with the very neutral and spatious sounding Superior Z-Cap. For example when used for a large value midrange series capacitor: mixed at about one third Jantzen Audio Superior Z-Cap and two thirds Mundorf MCap EVO Oil, together they form a well-balanced rich and spatious combo at a reasonable price.

Verdict: 8,5

Izvor teksta: http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html

• 9 months later...